• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(4)Canyons Of Kallimdor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first map which i have uploaded to hive :) It is basically just a map which i was actually building for a much larger project but realised that it would be great for a mellee game so made a few adjustments :)
Map Description: Only three ways lay open to attack your enemies. Will you survive the trecharous terrain and battle through the mountain pass or will you take far less common routes and risk the dangers of the marshes depths?
You are free to use,modify and post elsewhere as long as you give credits.

Keywords:
Barrens, warcraft, kallimdor, canyons, marshes, 2v2,
Contents

(4)Canyons Of Kallimdor (Map)

Reviews
21:38, 15th Dec 2012 Orcnet: see review
Level 30
tested the game, I felt really disappointed in the making of the game, how come you make player locations stick together? that is like one of the most irritating work I have encountered have you ever tried the game itself? if you have no allies and its a 1v1 game and the map sets you and the enemy to start together in same area, that causes to restart or worse not play the game at all, the main base's lumber resources are so few while on the other hand the terrain is more designed with trees and some more tress scattered across the map and the use of a plain tileset is not good either, anyways fix the player locations separate them by long distances that they won't collide in a short period of time. about the neutral buildings its not good mixing 2 gold mines with each other, and a goblin merchant and gold mine with each other, so to wrap this one up look for a good tutorial based on melee's do's and don'ts hope you can understand, good luck with map making