• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(4)Blue Sapphire

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: deepstrasz
(4)Blue Sapphire V1.0
Player Suggest: 2v2
Idea: Fort Pearl/Daralan Garden
Map Creator: Zucth

200890-811c52bbb0cc0a95b98a840c1e242a9c.png

Map Description:
An underground enchanted city, a large scale black market top reputation on blue sapphire mines. Various tribe have come to trade goods.

Neutral Building:
8 Goldmines (Base-12500, behind base-3250, side expo-13500, middle-14500)
1 Tavern
2 Goblin Merchant
2 Goblin Labs
2 Merc
4 Portals
2 Fountain Of Healths

Creep Camp:
4 Green
22 Orange
6 Red (+4base)

Information:
-map sized: 120x120
-above average difficulty camp
-special item in the underground trees orange camp and middle red camp. (5 vile/artifact lv7-teleport sword fixed!)

released V1.0 on hive
Previews
Contents

(4)Blue Sapphire (Map)

Reviews
mafe
So.... I'm not really convinced by this map. The tileset isnt bad, but I dont have the impression that there is a specific theme that it presents. Reagardin gameplay, the layout is interesting, and I like the "low-gold-expansions". But there are lot...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
So.... I'm not really convinced by this map. The tileset isnt bad, but I dont have the impression that there is a specific theme that it presents.

Reagardin gameplay, the layout is interesting, and I like the "low-gold-expansions". But there are lot of issues with the details that prevent it from being more than "fun against the AI/friends":
1. Creeps: Naga units are simply imbalanced as creeps, as they have way too strong stats/abilities. And I dont even know for sure how the game calculates experience for a lvl 11 creep....
2. Many strong camps with barely any antiair defense.
3. Nonstandard items, also the Kelens Dagger is too strong for that camp imho.
4. Aggro issues at the camps with the heretic.
5. The way gates are unlikely to ever be used, they might as well not be there.
6. No real AoW-creeping opportunities.

So while only 4 is a real bug, due to the number of other issues and the fact that they can be fixed relatively quickly: Map set to Awaiting Update.

Level 26
So.... I'm not really convinced by this map. The tileset isnt bad, but I dont have the impression that there is a specific theme that it presents.

Reagardin gameplay, the layout is interesting, and I like the "low-gold-expansions". But there are lot of issues with the details that prevent it from being more than "fun against the AI/friends":
1. Creeps: Naga units are simply imbalanced as creeps, as they have way too strong stats/abilities. And I dont even know for sure how the game calculates experience for a lvl 11 creep....
2. Many strong camps with barely any antiair defense.
3. Nonstandard items, also the Kelens Dagger is too strong for that camp imho.
4. Aggro issues at the camps with the heretic.
5. The way gates are unlikely to ever be used, they might as well not be there.
6. No real AoW-creeping opportunities.

So while only 4 is a real bug, due to the number of other issues and the fact that they can be fixed relatively quickly: Map set to Awaiting Update.
all naga creeps have a normal exp drop.