• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blue Rpg0.6

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Blue RPG, a korean map, but nevertheless, fun. It has many characters, and includes a save/load code. I would recommend this for hardcore RPG lovers.
Contents

BLUE RPG0.6 (Map)

Level 1
this map isn't working at all, why did you post it up here (-.-o)

i can't even select the hero, i wasted 4 minutes waiting for the timer to do something which it doesn't. the screen is all black, do something about the bugs.

apart from that, brush up on your terraining skills, the terrain is way too plain, some objects are overscaled. bare that in mind.

overall rating 1/10

Level 5
@Ayumilove: I did not create this game, and it is protected. Why don't -you- do something about it? And it only bugs when you let it bug. It did not stay black for me, all you have to do is click the hero. Try the game more than once before you say bad things about it. Hope this helps you in the future.