• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(4)Blood Bath (Samuro´s StarCraft)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is Samuro's Starcraft in the map Blood Bath. He is the creator of this map, just so you don't think it's me.

What I've done is I've taken his old Starcraft map and redone the terrain so it is no longer Lost Temple but Blood Bath. I've also done some minor modelchanges, like I've added my larva instead of the Duneworm he was using before and I've also added my egg.

The original map was created in 2004 or 2005, so I'm not sure if you can reach him anylonger if you have any questions... But I think he can be found somewhere.

So, again, rlx.esp-Samuro is the original creator of this map (I just want to make sure that I don't steal credit or anything)

So, this is Starcraft Light :) Enjoy!
Contents

(4)Blood Bath (Samuro´s StarCraft) (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Please improve terrain atleast! Heero: Days in Queue -> 77. Pm sended to the creator. This map is ignored. When your terrain is increased then pm back.

M

Craka_J: Please improve terrain atleast!
Heero: Days in Queue -> 77.
Pm sended to the creator.
This map is ignored. When your terrain is increased then pm back.