• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3D Chess Board and Chess Buffs and Chess Clock and Stone Pedestral

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It's made up of 64 cubes.

So why didn't I make it with a texture?
- Textures are even bigger and also they have lower quality in the game.

I did put the tags unshaded and unfogged, but you can remove them yourself, or you can request to be uploaded here if needed.

Stand and Death Animation.

I also included a team-colored version

@GeneralFrank made a simple and low-size version of the chess board

Packaage includes:
- chess board versions
- chess piece buffs
- chess clock with death, stand, stand 2 and stand 3 animations
- stone pedestral to attach to the origin of the units via special effect

02/10/22 | added stone pedestral
Contents

3D Chess Board (Model)

3D Chess Board Team Colored (Model)

Bishop Buff (Model)

Chess Clock (Model)

General Frank's 3D Chess Board (Model)

General Frank's 3D Chess Board Team-colored (Model)

King Buff (Model)

Knight Buff (Model)

Pawn Buff (Model)

Queen Buff (Model)

Rook Buff (Model)

Stone Pedestral (Model)

How do you imagine this? These are simple cubes. Any hints?

Approved my model and then, oh wait it has too many polygons. It has too many cubes as well
I didn't approve it. I put it in simple to avoid dealing with you constant insults and your bickering all the time.
The I saw that the 1500+ polygons and I had to re-review it. I have to do my due diligence, even if YOU don't like it.

Well, I have an idea how to make it better, but as I experienced with you that you seem so 'wise' with model that you don't need help and you don't want help.

I didn't approve it. I put it in simple to avoid dealing with you constant insults and your bickering all the time.
The I saw that the 1500+ polygons and I had to re-review it. I have to do my due diligence, even if YOU don't like it.

Well, I have an idea how to make it better, but as I experienced with you that you seem so 'wise' with model that you don't need help and you don't want help.
so what's the idea?