• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The CoTM Spawners . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
~Seems I've done something incorrect, so I've just rewritten this topic, I hope I did no mistake with such dessicion.
First of all, let me try to remmember I written before -.-. Okay it was like that: Once upon a time, I was thinking about my loveling Clan RP ( 180 parts [ games ] of CoTM ) However, I've found no friends online, and decided to play my RP in single player, but I don't know why I autolike just made it online, anyway, I have autorefresher, so I was not waiting for long, last player that joined was TheDesertKing, so, anyway, I've seen many 1337 N00BZ0R names, so I've just ignored it, and started. Anyway, I start to think about my RP, about how to make it better, like testing abiltiy in cotm, or making fast test for my WC3 maps, coz I didn't used serious project yet ~.~, so I started to make some things, was looking how ppl making their things, and anyway I've already done much when . . . TheSDesertKing lagged game abit oO, I've didn't understood what was that, and tryed to remove him, and hostile [ neutral too ], he started to spawn CoTM Spawners ... lol and they was unremoveable ~.~ ( btw I found it the same to spawn 01 custom_X X X X - sorry I don't wanna allow this command on everyone's use. Actually it summons spell - Carrion's swarm, it cannot be removed, or clicked. ) The same was spawners ( unremoveable ), they started to doom whole units in map, and net all, Look guys, maybe my question isn't correct, and I have many 1337 mIzt4k3z in my 1337 N00B Speech, but however, if someone understood me, There is a command to spawn CoTM Spawners, if sombody can help me with it, please say me this command. However, I'll try to find and share replay if somebody need it, or atleast, RUI, or someone else, say me, how to remove those damn spawners, they ruined up whole my testes, and I was abit sad about it. I wan't to know, becouse the clan theDesertKing from is Role Playing For Life [ RPFL ] - is n00b clan, and I don't think that 1337 n00bz allowed to use adminestrator commands -.-, coz if they were pro, their users would never do such P A T H E T I C things, Thanks for all who read it, and thanks all who can, and WANT to help me, and him/herself.
~With all the best for you ;S~
~FainorTheGreat [ Annatar ]~
P.S. I hope this threat won't get removed, moved, or atelast stay there for 1 damn hour, coz I pist of rewrite it all the time -.-. Good Luck & Peace People.

Level 1
Annatar, your name sounds girlish and your name sucked even more than the orc master guy
~ the greatest nightmare of everyone,
Mr Cr0p !

Level 8
Hey!! My character on World of Warcraft is Annatar! Which is the real name of Sauron. Oh well, atleast my bro made the account and leveled the character for me XD

Level 1
Hey!! My character on World of Warcraft is Annatar! Which is the real name of Sauron. Oh well, atleast my bro made the account and leveled the character for me XD

Well ' Annatar ' is not ' real ' name of SauronTheGreat. First of all Annatar means ' grift sharer ' in meaning, he used this name when he tried to enslave Numenor. Sayin' that ' Annatar ' is ' Real ' name of Dark Lord isnt possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.