• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Triggers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I made a new clan, asI mentioned in my Intro. I have finished the terrain for the map, I just need someone to please do the triggers, I need a loyal person who wont steal/say its their own map etc. to give me triggers. Please PM me, I got a couple models already, I just need triggers and the Spawner. Tyvm ;D :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 2
Many rp maps are beeing created these days. Is it going to become like footman frenzy with 1000 different versions?

Anyway i suggest you take the triggers from an unprotected roleplaying map. Some of HRP's maps are unprotected.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
There is an open DoBRP6b Ice. If you don't know how to fix leaks then you really don't deserve to have a project of your own.
And why do people all want to have projects of their own? Just submit your terrain to RARP and Steel will add the triggers to it.

Level 34
Thanks for the help, and thanks for the Ice idea, im gunna use that!

EDIT: How do I make a Spawner though?

Unit Model: Start Location (the Other thinger box)
Spells:
- Transport (Transport)
- Spawner Sigh (True Sight)
- Disease (permanent Doom)
- Revive (Resurrection min+max 1 body)
- Dimension Drift (permanent Banish)
- Sleep (permanent Sleep)
- Spawn Builder (35645646,l...

Level 17
Of course, I will suggest my own map, but I will also suggest RARP, because Steel actually knows what he is doing

Thanks. Although i'm not sure if that was a compliment to me or an insult to someone else... Anyway

How do you know it stinks I havent posted it yet.

http://rarp.myfastforum.org/about156.html

I'm not sure what you call this then, or do you mean a different terrain? Some parts are good, and some parts are really awful. And its very, very plain on the tileset, you need to work on it before its ready for even a beta test.

Status
Not open for further replies.