• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3.0.8 - Worst patch ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I would recommend defragmenting your hard disk, WoW uses a lot of data and so fragmentation may be a problem.

May I remind you that time is advancing and the game is being updated, the requirements should logically gradually increase for the game, thus you should naturally expect it to run slower after each patch, unless the patch handles optimization.

The biggest problem ever was the racial mount restriction removal. I see everyone on a Black Battlestrider now. :(

Things don't seem to be improving much. Blizz is trying to make PvE specs viable for PvP apparently... They neglect a lot of the other classes trying to do that... But whatever, the game is still fun for me PvP-wise... Or at least decent.

Blizz are doing some really weird things in the patches..

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I am sure blizzard will eventually fix it, after all they can not afford to mess it up too much.

If they really want to fix ballenece, they should assure that both sides have equal player number by adding NPCs that act like not very smart players while a side is at a disadvantage.

Level 7
Whenever I play wow I get screen lock and am forced to restart my computer, ever since I got WotLK its been happening. I still get it in this patch, so yes... I hate this patch.

Level 3
Massive lag, bugs, problems and similar occurred when 3.0.8 was released. Was the testing team high or what?
2 things

1) I agree it made my lag terrible >.>

2) No it's NOT the worst patch >.> all those damned Ulduar nerfs made it too easy for people to get gear, It's like Naxxramas all over again >.< At least make it a BIT challenging Blizzard!!
.^
. \__ Note: I haven't downed Ulduar, But it's easier (in comparison of how much skill and gear it took) than BWL and MC for sure. THOSE were the good days, you'd laugh and joke around even after wiping 10 times in a row... on trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.