• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

2v2 Alliance Vs. Horde Map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In this map, "Broken Land," players will find they have one ally and two enemies. The land is, as suggested by the title, broken. For example, the former village to the Southeast of the map has been destroyed by a nearby volcano and is now inhabited by the scourge. To the Southwest, there was a once great town that has been pillaged by a group of powerful bandits. To the Northwest the humans and night elves can be found clinging to the land they have been driven back to, whereas the orcs stand stalwartly upon the cliffs of their ancestry to the West, ready to take offensive action. The responsibility of liberating or conquering this area falls upon the generals who are willing to reclaim their homeland --- it falls upon the player. Have fun.

Keywords:
Valley, Warcraft, Arthas, undead, scourge, lichking, orc, orcs, human, humans, night elves, conflict, war, land
Contents

2v2 Alliance Vs. Horde Map (Map)

Reviews
02:08, 9th May 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: See Shadow Fury's comment.
Level 21
Your map description requires immediate improvements. Please check the Map Submission Rules
Despite the unacceptable description, I tested the map and I regret doing so. The terrain is very restricted due to very small ramps and the density of doodads within small areas. The usage of tiles, cliffs and doodads really make the terrain look horrible. The starting locations themselves are placed incorrectly because there should be a certain minimum distance between a starting building (e.g Town Hall) and a Gold Mine. Finally, creeps do not drop items. Why? Because the items are already on the ground, ready to be picked.

Overall this cannot be called a melee map. I give this 1/5 and vote for rejection.