• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
  • learn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Void Shift
          • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Void Singularity (Upgrade)
    • Actions
      • Set VOID = (Learning Hero)
      • Set VOIDREAL = (Max life of (Learning Hero))
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of SetUnitMax - Life for VOID) Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Add SetUnitMax - Life to VOID
        • Else - Actions
      • Unit - Set level of SetUnitMax - Life for VOID to (Level of Void Singularity (Upgrade) for VOID)
      • Custom script: call SetUnitMaxState(udg_VOID, UNIT_STATE_MAX_LIFE, udg_VOIDREAL)

Last edited:
Level 16
  • Unit - Set level of SetUnitMax - Life for VOID to (Level of Void Singularity (Upgrade) for VOID)
I'm guessing you also have an ability called "SetUnitMax"? What is this ability, are there any other related triggers?

Don't be so ambiguous next time when asking questions. Your title is a sad face and you posted a trigger with no context or explanation. How do expect anyone to help you?

Level 17
  • Unit - Add SetUnitMax - Life to VOID
What is SetUnitMax? It must be a real variable defined somewhere. Where is this defined?

How should I kill myself?
This is an Ability not a real.

1) Do you have the SetUnitMaxState library?
2) if a Unit doesn't have Void Singularity (Upgrade), it will have bad Consequences.
3) What does this ability do???
4) If this Ability increases the Maximum life, why not use Item Abilities instead of a Graveyarded vJASS library?

Level 6
that ability is increases my hero max hp with setunitmaxstate system
therefore
Unit - Add SetUnitMax - Life to VOID

its to add max unit hp ability to my hero
i never set my hero to kill himself lol

that learning ability is bash base ability (btw i using enginering upgrade from bash upgraded to bash)

Level 12
Answer me.

Why don't you use Life bonus? (Like periapt of vitality)

This ability cannot change levels (at least via triggers - I don't know if you can give it a normal icon and stuff to level as a hero ability). If you try to use a trigger to set the level, it won't do anything (practically ripped my hair out trying to figure out what I was doing wrong the first time).

You could just use a manual of health (change the ability to the amount you want) and give it to the hero for each level. I don't know if that is the kind of thing you are looking for, though.

Level 6
yeah i have test it set 2 ability lvl to my hero ability lvl
the unit ability worked, but that ability from item gain max hp not worked

SAUS: manual of health worked?
but my trigger ability is from item
if i acquired item x i upgraded my hero ability and i want set lvl manual of health to lvl hero ability
can i?

Level 12
yeah i have test it set 2 ability lvl to my hero ability lvl
the unit ability worked, but that ability from item gain max hp not worked

SAUS: manual of health worked?
but my trigger ability is from item
if i acquired item x i upgraded my hero ability and i want set lvl manual of health to lvl hero ability
can i?

I mean you give the hero the manual of health and he uses it automatically. It will increase max HP permanently.

Hmmm that second bit sounds hard. You want the item to increase health by variable amounts, based on the level of a certain ability?

Level 6
I mean you give the hero the manual of health and he uses it automatically. It will increase max HP permanently.

Hmmm that second bit sounds hard. You want the item to increase health by variable amounts, based on the level of a certain ability?

yeah when unit got item(equipment and cant be dropped)
i want the item have ability A for equipped hero and that ability will have 5 lvl
the amount of extra hp based on certain ability of that hero example based on ability 1 lvl, so the amount of extra hp = set manual health hp lvl to ability 1 lvl

can i use unit group and pick, per second pick unit group and set manual health hp lvl to ability 1 lvl?

Level 24
Then why not "call SetUnitMaxState(udg_VOID, UNIT_STATE_MAX_LIFE, udg_VOIDREAL + udg_TempReal)"?
Set TempReal to whatever value you want the HP to increase and use the above script.

You are not supposed to add the ability given by that system, or set it's level. Just dont.

Level 6
1 day work of spell system
need http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/graveyard-418/system-bonus-mod-setunitmaxstate-65622/ by http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/earth-fury/ thanks to https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009933875934

Learn Skill
  • Learn Void
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Void Singularity
    • Actions
      • Hero - Create Void Hp Up and give it to (Learning Hero)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type |cffff8800Void Energy|r) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Temp_Unit = (Triggering unit)
          • Set Temp_Real = ((Max life of Temp_Unit) + 4000.00)
          • Custom script: call SetUnitMaxState(udg_Temp_Unit, UNIT_STATE_MAX_LIFE, udg_Temp_Real)
        • Else - Actions
Upgrade
  • Upgrade
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to |cffff8800Void Energy|r
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Void Lord
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Add (Triggering unit) to VOIDCHECKLVL
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in VOIDCHECKLVL and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Temp_Unit = (Picked unit)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Level of Void change for (Picked unit)) Equal to 0
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Add Void change to (Picked unit)
              • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Night Elf Druid Of The Claw - Bear Form
              • Unit - Remove Void change from (Picked unit)
              • Set Temp_Real = ((Max life of Temp_Unit) + (4000.00 x (Real((Level of Void Singularity for Temp_Unit)))))
              • Custom script: call SetUnitMaxState(udg_Temp_Unit, UNIT_STATE_MAX_LIFE, udg_Temp_Real)
              • Trigger - Turn on void check <gen>
            • Else - Actions
Void Check (INITIALLY OFF)
  • void check
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.20 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (VOIDCHECKLVL is empty) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
        • Else - Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in VOIDCHECKLVL and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Set level of Void Breath (Level 2) for (Picked unit) to (Level of Void Singularity for (Picked unit))
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked unit) is dead) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from VOIDCHECKLVL
            • Else - Actions
Void lord upgrade off
  • void lord upgrade off
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Loses an item
    • Conditions
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to |cffff8800Void Energy|r
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Void Lord
              • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Void Lord (shift 2)
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Remove (Triggering unit) from VOIDCHECKLVL

Status
Not open for further replies.