• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNOverwhelmingShot

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Overwhelming Shot(s). Arrow's falls from sky. why need so long descriptions for uploading icons?!

Keywords:
arrow, yellow, orange, sunstrike
Contents

BTNOverwhelmingShot (Icon)

Reviews
18:49, 12th Jan 2015 Sin'dorei300: The arrows are too symbolically drawn and the yellow glow looks too solid. The color palette could be richer, tho.

M

18:49, 12th Jan 2015
Sin'dorei300: The arrows are too symbolically drawn and the yellow glow looks too solid.
The color palette could be richer, tho.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
I see some things that could be fixed here.
- I would stop using the brown background as a starter, use a black background instead.
- The arrows seem alright, but all that random yellow glitter is confusing, i would make those into small arrows in the way back making them barley visible but you can tell that they are arrows falling from the sky.
- I also would define the arrows a little, and what i mean by define is too make the arrows shape cleaner and the arrows head more sharp.