• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do you even logic?

Do you even logic?
by Ahimtar

Map Info:

Are you tired of all those "Are you a retard" maps that don't make any sense and don't even let you restart after you screw up?
Well fear no more! I present you the ultimate minimap you are looking for!
Play as a Pickaxmaster and find your way through numerous riddles, so that you can accomplish your only goal: winning. Somehow.

Features:

An option for host to restart the map!
Playable as 4 people max, yet also winnable in singleplayer!
Hardcore logic that might hurt your head at occasions!
If you can't get through something, there is a hint and also a solution to everything (F9)!

Screenshots:

3fuSxQp.png

U7pi56r.png

Author's notes:
It's a year old map i made for friends, i felt like sharing it with others as well now :)

Keywords:
Are you a retard, retard, adventure, pickaxmaster, peon, DUEL, DYEL, Do you even logic?, logic, restart, hints, weird, wtf
Contents

Do you even logic? (Map)

Reviews
17:30, 15th Jun 2014 Orcnet: A map that will test your thinking skills from an old game, very nice concept and each puzzle is quite puzzling yet refreshing once you have finish an area. Terrain has no much detail into due to the game's performance...

M

17:30, 15th Jun 2014
Orcnet: A map that will test your thinking skills from an old game, very nice concept and each puzzle is quite puzzling yet refreshing once you have finish an area.

Terrain has no much detail into due to the game's performance on play value more than giving an atmosphere to the terrain. To total all of it map is approved for recommendation and a must to players such as friends or game it online.

Level 5
Seems like fun! BTW, do this map has the same characteristics with the "StarCraft Master" in SC2?

Level 2
stuck or bug

I made it to the part where you have to do math. It asks me 3-1 and I answer with 2. but nothing happends.

I'm stuck on this level how to solve it? or can you check if there is a bug.

Level 7
I made it to the part where you have to do math. It asks me 3-1 and I answer with 2. but nothing happends.

I'm stuck on this level how to solve it? or can you check if there is a bug.

Hm, i'm going to assume you understood the 2nd command you got as a "checkpoint" and tried to use it like that, even though it was not the intended use - it was just to get all the players through the way gates after one of them does it. It only ported units there without opening any gates or transforming your units to the correct ones, so it bugged out if you tried to start like that. (A way to avoid it would be using 1st checkpoint command, then second, but still, the gates inbetween didn't open, so you would probably have to re-run the puzzle anyway.)

However, it makes sense to have a checkpoint there, so i "fixed" it and reuploaded a new version. Just start with the 2nd checkpoint command and continue! :)