• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NewMassTeleport

I was fed up with the original one, so I made a new one. It is for the teleport skills with 3s cast delay.

There are 3 models in total.
Download the third one here:MASSTeleportTo

GIF:
2eakkrr.gif

Keywords:
mass teleport to target caster
Contents

NewMassTeleport (Model)

NewMassTeleport (Model)

Reviews
00:42, 5th Dec 2013 Misha: why using pastebin when you can upload both effects as model and the 'portrait' Kwaliti: Very neat and useful.

M

00:42, 5th Dec 2013
Misha: why using pastebin when you can upload both effects as model and the 'portrait'

Kwaliti: Very neat and useful.

Level 24
Looks great but could you not apply it to the location of which the unit will teleport to instead of the building he will teleport next to?

this models very visually aesthetically pleasing. If only it came in more colors.... =D

I for one would love it in either red, purple, or green, care to give me personal permission to edit it as such? I wouldn't give it to any body else.

you could make them ur self as well, and even post them on the hive! =D

this models neat, because the normal teleport art was very painfully out dated. 8/10 its very colorful very flashy and still retains a ''teleport'' look to it.

Level 10
this models very visually aesthetically pleasing. If only it came in more colors.... =D

I for one would love it in either red, purple, or green, care to give me personal permission to edit it as such? I wouldn't give it to any body else.

you could make them ur self as well, and even post them on the hive! =D

this models neat, because the normal teleport art was very painfully out dated. 8/10 its very colorful very flashy and still retains a ''teleport'' look to it.

Sure. feel free to change the color of the model yourself.^_^
I don't want to post several more versions just with different color....