• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frozen Bridge

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Deep inside a frozen mountain range, lies an ancient path. Watch your steps carefully when you enter, for you might not be alone.

I will recommend playing this as 3vs3 or ffa. It isn't really any good for 2v2.

The map contains

10 Gold mines (16 if you count the ones with starting postitions)
1 fountain of healing in the middle, to insure long, epic battles.

There are 10 easy monster groups out in the wilderness

Here are some screenshots:

128119-albums6814-picture74816.png

128119-albums6814-picture74815.png

128119-albums6814-picture74814.png

128119-albums6814-picture74813.png

128119-albums6814-picture74812.png

I hope you will enjoy

Keywords:
3vs3
Contents

Frozen Bridge (Map)

Reviews
11:53, 27th Oct 2013 Orcnet: my comment
Weemand, glad your back after so long. I don't want to seem like a jerk but things have changed. You must improve your description. Your map is great but it could be rejected for lack of a proper description. It would really be a lose for everyone because this is a nice map. The requirement is to keep the Hive looking nice and users information to base download decisions on because the database has become quite large. Also please post screenshots for reviewers. There isn't much point uploading a map without a screenshot these days. You should really show off your work to encourage more downloads.

edit.gif

See now that's what I'm talking about!!! This map looks sweet!!! And I really like the positions of the expos. If you start at one end and the enemy starts at the other, it will be easy to defend expos and make huge armies for epic battles! I'm totally thrilled you added these screenshots. You might want to improve the description with a...

box
[box] around the whole thing
or a a few nice little

for each section

combo
or a combo of the two

and a bit of variation in [rainbow]text size and color.[/rainbow] 4/5 +rep

bbcode

Last edited:
Level 30
Total players should be up to 4 only, the idea of adding a player from top and a bottom feature is disastrous, those players would risky fight there way for expansion, creep outs and territory harvesting they will just end up loosing unless played in 1v1 matches. Though this can be considerate for a team based, still the idea of no expansion for the top and bottom players is daunting.

Much of my explanations about expansion, the map is filled with goldmines, no much goblin labs, taverns, and even merchants in sight the game would be very unstable to finish.

I would suggest you remove 2 players, add neutral buildings and adjust much of the terrain or map size.