• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Small Town

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: sonofjay
Map Description:

A small town outside yard has began a battleground as the forest troll and other dangerous animal spread across the forest of this small town.Your army are drag in to this mess.Destroy all your enemies and reclaim the town and land as your own.

Some Changes:

Change Hero description:(ex.Paladin)

Normal:Warrior Hero, exceptional at defense and augmenting nearby friendly troops. Can learn Holy Light, Divine Shield, Devotion Aura and Resurrection. |n|n|cffffcc00Attacks land units.|r

Now:Although the Paladins were once loved and revered throughout the lands of Lordaeron, they have since fallen on hard times. The entire Order of the Silver Hand was disbanded for refusing to kill innocent townsfolk who were believed to be contaminated by the dreaded Undead plague. Disenfranchised and driven from their former homes, the Paladins still work selflessly to protect humanity from the gnawing jaws of evil. Empowered by the Light, these mighty warriors brandish both warhammer and holy fire in battle against all who would trample the meek and innocent. |n|n|cffffcc00Attacks land units.|r

Some things to Avoid:

PLEASE DON'T EDIT THIS MAP BECAUSE I WORKED OVER 5 DAYS TO FINISHED THIS SO DON'T BE HARSH IN THE COMMENTS

Keywords:
Lorderan,Lorderan Fall,Small,Town
Contents

Small Town (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/May/09 20:00:52 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall...
Level 28
Is this really a melee? Since I open it and all the triggers are for melee.

Even I'm confused I'll still review this

Bad:
  • The map is very small and the two players can attack each other very easily and and if someone uses night elf, he can be easily defeated since wisp cannot attack.
  • Flat, empty and asymmetric terrain.
  • Creeps only dropped one item
  • Also set the neutral creeps target acquisition range to camp

Good:
  • I can't see one at the moment

Suggestions:
  • Use the height tools on terraining
  • Also use more environment and prop doodads
  • Try to make a balance terrain(if this is really a melee map
  • Make set item drops instead of one item

My rating is 1/5. Overall this is a poorly made map, look for tutorials that you think can help you on creating maps

If you have any complaints or want me to review it again PM or VM me. I will only review it again if I see major changes.

OTHER NOTES: Try to looks on blizzard melees or custom melees here on hive, we have a lot of good melees that you can study.

Last edited:
Level 3
O can you teach me on how to write a BB writing mode with Fonts size,Font color and etc.
But thank you for examining it I promised I will worked over.

THANK YOU.

One More thing.Do you like all the Hero Description that I edit?

Last edited by a moderator: