• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Foreplay

Foreplay

One of Magtheridon's favorite pleasure grounds that was managed by the succubi family Amberlash. It was later forsaken after Illidan took over Outland but, the family never really left...

Suggested Players: 2v2, or FFA

Outland

Map Size: 128x128

See PoC version of Foreplay by moyackx:
Foreplay PoC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Locations and Legends
Yellow = Main Base
Green = Creep Camps w/o neutral buildings
Orange = Creep Camps w/ neutral buildings
169218-albums3218-picture73436.psd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Created by: Ken-E
Credits: -Kobas-'s Awesome Melee Map Tutorial
Don't forget to rate the map.
Please throw me your honest criticism in order for me to make it a better map
Changelog

V.1:
Public Release

V.2:
Reset range acquisition for gold mine creeps
Improved Item drops
Added more trees along the way
V.3:
Reduced middle creep
Added easter egg
V.4:
Added moyackx's name to ingame credits
Added link to the PoC Foreplay version
V.5:
Changed succubi family name description from Armala to Amberlash
Huge terrain recreation, added more pitfalls (or so simply water I suppose), removed 2nd layer cliff from boundaries, and plenty of see-for-your self terrain change
Fixed and randomized item drops
Improved creep camps, adding infernal machines and eredars to the fight!
V.6
Re-fixed item drops for the last time...
V.7
Removed blight throughout the map to prevent Undead player advantage

169218-albums3218-picture52802.png

169218-albums3218-picture73434.jpg

Download Links
Melee Maps
Altered Melee Maps

Keywords:
foreplay, succubi, Magtheridon, sexy, kill, 2v2, 4 player, melee, queen, outland, maps, Ken-E, -Kobas-, fresh, Amberlash, figure, World of Warcraft.
Contents

Foreplay (Map)

Reviews
Date: 11:00:36 06-Nov-11 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Approved 5/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Useful Links: If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource...
Level 6
The trees are a bit too far away from the bases, making non-NE races difficult to play.
Also expansion gold mines are usually guarded by creeps with normal acquisition so that night elves don't just place bases beside the creeps. Otherwise it looks good. I'm giving 4/5

Level 18
The only thing I can complain is the pathing, like the shops: players in left can avoid creeps, right ones can't, there are also other examples, like the zone around the taverns and the goblin labs