• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Question] Roleplaying Maps? Updates? News? sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
uh id like to ask about these Roleplaying maps X_x

cuz am really really addicted to this and only reason for playing W3 TFT
>_>

so i kinda like to request uh what site is updated or near-updated sites about roleplaying X_x

Level 17
makemehost.com

It's literally the only reliable way to find a game that's being hosted anyway. It takes a shit ton of time to update its list (I'm still trying to update my map) but it's probably your best bet.

Just check the queue list during peak times.

Level 17
Huh?
RP = Role Playing
RPG = Role Playing Game

So they have the same meaning don't they? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong. An RPG is a game with roleplaying elements, a roleplay is a roleplay. If you've ever had something like a drama class in junior high school or something, they tell you to "roleplay" a certain role in a skit. It's the same idea, you're just acting out a character. Not finding loot and getting epic gear.

Level 5
You're wrong. An RPG is a game with roleplaying elements, a roleplay is a roleplay. If you've ever had something like a drama class in junior high school or something, they tell you to "roleplay" a certain role in a skit. It's the same idea, you're just acting out a character. Not finding loot and getting epic gear.

Thanks for telling me. I'd give you rep but you disabled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.