• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

[Trigger] 2 spells not working. Whats wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
First is freezing aura. it should stun random enemy every 3 seconds

• Time - Every 3.00 seconds of game time
  • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
  • Set FF_group = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Freezing Field Dummy))
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Number of units in FF_group), do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Random 1 units from FF_group) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from FF_group
          • Set FF_point = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Night Elf Keeper Of The Grove - Entangling Roots (Random unit from (Units within 500.00 of FF_point matching (((Matching unit) has buff Freezing Aura ) Equal to True)))
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_FF_point)
  • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_FF_group)
And next is inferno spell...I need it to remove buffs when it casts the spell even if unit is stunned the problem is what should i use as event and condition?

maybe something like

Unit - A unit Is issued an order with no target

(Issued order) Equal to (Order(stomp))

????

Level 6
Ok, your picking every unit that ='s to Freezing Field Dummy, not enemy unit.
Secondly, bj_wanttodestroygroup already is going to destroy the group, but you also have destroygroup at the bottom.

Create a dummy with dispel and order it to dispel.

THX the problem was it deleded the group too early. But I still need answer to second spell!!!

Level 6
Try reading. Someone already answered that for you.

I cant see anyway that dispell would work. How can i cast disell or anything that would create dummy unit if im stunned? you better have answer for this since you said that...

Level 6
You asked how you would remove buffs, and someone answered with Dispel. I don't know how to do it otherwise, so don't ask me.

YES LEARN TO READ?. EVEN if the unit is STUNNED the problem is solved if the buff is removed, but if someone knows how to remove stun without removing the buff be my guest.

Level 19
Make a custom inferno spell
Unit casts ability
Create inferno effect
wait 5 seconds
create inferno
apply timed life

Status
Not open for further replies.