• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Questions about particles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
This is reguarding particles in mago's model editor.

1: How can I get it so i can use a texture i edited to be able to use as a texture for my particle emitter?

2: When I just make a particle from scratch (not attaching it to a model or anything, will be used as an individual doodad) then set the model file of my created doodad to the model file of the particle emitter I made, a strange thing happens. It does the thing that shows the model your placing (shows it see-through) on the end of your cursor, but when I place the model, it vanishes. So how can I get it to show in-game?

I have already created sequences, made the nodes, scaled them up, and cnp the bounds value (in the sequence manager) from blizzard's trap side frost model.

Thanks to all replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.