• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] particle emitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
is there a way to turn on/off a particle emitter for specific frame of animation or a whole animation? i use mdlvis but it seems doesn't work and sometimes the model get weird

Level 4
Use War3 Model Editor instead. Open the model file and click on Windows tab --> Node Manager --> Delete the Particle emitter you want.
i see,but i don't want to delete the particle emitter. i want to particle emitter become invisibility for some animation or specific frame in the animation.

Level 28
i see,but i don't want to delete the particle emitter. i want to particle emitter become invisibility for some animation or specific frame in the animation.
Yes, It's possible. Just open the Particle Emitter and click on "Visibility" as shown on the screenshot below.
Now, if you want the Particle Emitter to be shown for some specific animations only, then go to Sequence Manager and CnP the Interval value (i.e : From : 17333) to the Particle Emitter Visibility field and set the value to 0 or 1.

0 : The particle will be invisible during that animation.
1 : The particle will visible during that animation.

As for the frame, I think that is also possible if you change the interval value to something like 17440 or something like that. Just in this example.

Attachments

• Screenshot1.png
    Screenshot1.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot2.png
    Screenshot2.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 65
Level 4
Yes, It's possible. Just open the Particle Emitter and click on "Visibility" as shown on the screenshot below.
Now, if you want the Particle Emitter to be shown for some specific animations only, then go to Sequence Manager and CnP the Interval value (i.e : From : 17333) to the Particle Emitter Visibility field and set the value to 0 or 1.

0 : The particle will be invisible during that animation.
1 : The particle will visible during that animation.

As for the frame, I think that is also possible if you change the interval value to something like 17440 or something like that. Just in this example.
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.