• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(2)Ogre Lands

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hidden in a small grove in Lordaeron the ogres make their dwelling. The land is hostile and resources are scarce. Tension is rising within the ogre ranks as they lose their land to invaders.
Contents

(2)Ogre Lands (Map)

Reviews
18:58, 27th Jan 2009 Rui: You can find my review here. Map's status set to Reviewed.

M

18:58, 27th Jan 2009
Rui:
You can find my review [self=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=82196#post990846]here[/self]. Map's status set to Reviewed.

Level 4
Nice terrain only a bit too much open fields And you very locked up in your base
ohw and 1 last thing imba drops
I'll give it an 4 for the terrain and camp places

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I believe I have reviewed other maps by Thunderbuff246. This is "Ogre Lands", a 1vs1 melee map in a territory inhabited by ogres.

From the minimap, the terrain looks OK, but you quickly realize that the eastern Gold Mine is closer to Blue than Red. You should attempt to fix that.
I wish you had succeeded in the terrain's beautification as much as you did on its structure. No elevation or ground texture variation!
The worst about the map was, no doubt, the creeps. The choice of hostile units, and especially, their drops. My suggestion is that you take a look at Blizzard's maps to see how drops are set up.

My rating for this map is 2/5 (Lacking). It has been set to Reviewed status.