• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

(1st time modeler(gmax))Mdl Won't convert into Mdx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well I just wanted to a build a simple wall model which I did using Gmax. So then I selected it all and press the hammer icon. After that I ran the Dexscript. Then I press print to listener, then I copied the txt from print listener into a blank word document which I then i change it into mdl. After that I tried converting it into an mdx but it said "Error reading model file error (line 1): unexpected token "[]1/2" " (note It was just a wall model so I didn't add any textures, bones, or animations)

Level 7
I think I fix it it seem the dex script went buggy on me but does anyone know how to copy the the text faster because it takes so long doing piece by piece

Status
Not open for further replies.