• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1st of December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Merry 1st december everyone!
Finally we are getting closer to christmas. I hope that all of you are enjoying this.
At friday I am going to a lanciers-party which means that in the week before the party, you will learn how to dance lanciers. Then at that day, everyone will dress up extremely fine with tuxedos, dresses and all that kinda stuff.
I can't explain how the dance is, cause I can't really dance it.
Everyone goes around one month before the party and finds a partner to dance with. And after you've found your partner, you will find a "kvadrille" (a danish word) which is like a group, a group of four couples which all dance together.
so after that party the time will be around midnight, at that time everyone's going downtown to party on. The disco has because of the day made it so it's free to come in if you are still dressed up nicely which is a cool action from them.
At this moment I just need to find out how I get home from the town ;).

Another new thing
I heard in the news that they've found some kind of medicine that can actually heal you from HIV and maybe also AIDS which is a very nice step since millions of people have this disease.
Then we just need some medicine that removes Cancer in a few seconds and after that, we need to make people thin cause everyones getting fatter and fatter, even me :S but I am not fat at all. I just think I do..

So, back to Christmas.
Christmas is a very nice time to please people. Everyone give eachother gifts and tell eachother how much they like them. Oh, that reminds me,
Happy thanks giving everyone
In Denmark we don't know what thanks-giving actually is. It will probably come to Denmark in a couple of years like Halloween which we are celebrating more and more because of the influenze of USA ;).
I read an article about a person who hated that we got so many things from USA like halloween, words, accent, fatness everything.. A very humorous article but I think it's pointless to be mad about.

Hmm.. My cola is empty and my homework is calling.. Well gotta go.. Have a nice 1st december everyone!!!

Ralle

Status
Not open for further replies.