• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

One Piece New World

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: HOooDy
I made this becouse there arent many Piracy Rpgs, And after all no One Piece Based Rpgs. This is my first Upload. The story is based on the life on Grand lines Newly Discovered Place, Called The New world. Some rumors is going around That The Pirate King Gol D. Roger hidden hes treasure A place on this Ocean. You can Chose some of The Real One Piece Chars or a normal pirate. You can be The World Goverment And The marine. Or The White beard Pirates as a Main Force. When you start the game you should buy a Hide out and Upgrade it to a strong Fortrees. From here you can defend yourselv or Attack The World Goverment and The Marine. When You just started its a good idea To ask whitebeard for protection. Else the Marine or World Goverment Can easy overrun you. I dont now many of the islands in The New World so I took some From East blue, west blue, and The Discorverd Grandline. I do not Use Save/Load.

Keywords:
One Piece, Piracy, Rp, nokia, This, key, word, is, Awsome
Contents

One Piece New World (Map)

Reviews
15:15, 10th Mar 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 16
This is my first Upload So dont be to cruel on it.
Nobody gives a rat's ass if its your first upload or whatever. "First upload" isn't an excuse to give a sucktastically bad map an approval.

I'm not saying that your map is bad. Just pointing out the fact that Hive promotes equality on resource standard, whether it's "first upload" or not.

Plus, if you based it on the movie, it's actually called "Strong World".

Level 27
NICE DESCRIPTION ...... NICE ONE ...........:goblin_jawdrop::goblin_jawdrop: .........ADD SOME SCREEN SHOT GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD !!!!!!MODELS ARE GOOOOOODDDDD ......

A good example of a bad comment.

Now about the map, see, you should immprove the description as others said, since insuficient description will lead to map getting rejected. We have rules for how description should be to get approved.

Level 5
Just How to Inset Screen Shots?

Nobody gives a rat's ass if its your first upload or whatever. "First upload" isn't an excuse to give a sucktastically bad map an approval.

I'm not saying that your map is bad. Just pointing out the fact that Hive promotes equality on resource standard, whether it's "first upload" or not.

Plus, if you based it on the movie, it's actually called "Strong World".

It Is NOT based On the Movie. But that was i good idea for another map.

-----------------------------------------------------
~2 posts merged
Don't double post, from now on, use edit button instead!

You can delete this message from your post as soon as you read it!
-Kobas-

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
List of negative points:
  • The terrain, it's horrible. It's flat all over the map, you used blizzard cliffs to add water (where you should've lowered the terrain instead), the tilesets to not blend and are rather monotone, the regular blizzard cliffs also do not look good (I advice you to not use blizzard cliffs that much), you barely used any doodads.
    And as a piece of advice: never use cinematic doodads until you can terrain decently.
  • Tooltips are a complete mess. Spelling and grammar mistakes all over, "tooltip missing", no real explanation.
    Here's an example: the spell called "Lightning Move" has the tooltip "Move as a visible but non-attack Endel".
    Guess what it does? Wind Walk anyone? Perhaps Endurance Aura? Nope: Banish.
  • Randomly imported models (I absolutely hate it when people think importing models is good because the models themselves look cool, that's ridiculous!)
  • Missing DISBTN's (you know, those flashy green icons are NOT supposed to be there. It indicates that you don't know how to import icons correctly).
  • Someone here has anger management issues... "Cheater...FUCK YOU"
  • I spent half the time walking to find creeps... the areas are way too big and way too empty.
  • Nearly unedited spells. In fact: you made all spells worse than the original (see "tooltips").
    A great example is "Fira Lightning": I cannot target anything because nobody is undead. The spell is completely useless.
  • There are many more negative points (don't even get my started about the triggers).

=> 1/5, Rejected