• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

one piece

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

one piece (Map)

Level 9
One Peice...One Peice...One Peice...One Peice...Ah yes i know where now, my bro watchs that on Foxtel (or austar (crap cant remember how thats spelt), btw its australian).

Level 1
Thanks it is Australian i will be proud to know that and "outsider" lol spelt Austar correctly........oh and ryuk what are you like 4 years old seriously my brother could make better maps than this with his eyes shut and hes a dumbass :roll: ......................anyway i didnt download the map coz (1) i hate the sound of the show and map and (2) i leave to early to watch it and (3) i'd bet you havent even triggered it good (4) it looks sh*t sorry to shoot your spirit in the head but please think about people older than you who press f5 rapidly to get an update on this website and see a GOOD MAP!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Level 1
One Piece is Australian? Always had the look of a Chinese Anime show to me. Anyways, with some time and effort this could be good. I'd also reccomend getting some Models or asking someone to do specific Models for it. Even something as simple as giving Luffy his Trademark straw hat would be a nice touch.