• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battleground

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Punk6r and Wanza
Up to 8 players melee battle in this land full of resources; unlimited resources.

Keywords:
Battleground
Contents

Battleground (Map)

Reviews
18:34, 31st Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Incorrect type, incomplete description, empty terrain.

M

18:34, 31st Dec 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Incorrect type, incomplete description, empty terrain.

Level 7
Author name?
Here's a list of BB Codes for you to improve the description. It currently tells us nothing. Add information about neutral buildings, creep camps, and some screenies to attract people.

Level 3
@Jay: Screenshots are for people to take a look at the terrain without downloading it. Afer DLing it, it seems pretty good for a first map. You should update your description first, or it won't get approved.

Level 28
  • Creep Respawn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 2 (Blue)) Equal to True
      • (Custom value of (Triggering unit)) Greater than 0
    • Actions
      • Wait 80.00 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for Neutral Hostile at Creep_Point[(Custom value of (Triggering unit))] facing (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees
      • Unit - Set the custom value of (Last created unit) to (Custom value of (Triggering unit))
That's not how melee-maps work...
You also increased the HP of the trees, so it's an ALTERED melee.

Either way: there are no drops, there are not enough creeps (yes, they respawn... I know) ans the terrain is mostly empty.

For an altered melee-map it just isn't good enough (nor for a melee-map).

Level 12
To warner : but the terrain is just a simple one .. taking a screenshot may makes it looks worst..
To eldubs : err.. i juz nt gud in my english .. it's pretty hard for me to describe sumthg
To ap0calypse : sry.. tis map shud altered melee .. i increases the tree hp bcoz i wan to make this map to have unlimited resources..

To all: Thanks everyone. I'll try to improve each and every of my mistake. It take some time; facing exam soon.. =P Thank you very much! ^^