• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Justice Knights - DC vs Marvel Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
fctusz.jpg

DC vs Marvel
Justice Knights

CHARACTER CREATION THREAD

TEH STORY
Well, basically, there is none. It will develop as the RP goes on, because just the fact that I'd have to merge dimensions is... banal. DC characters start in Metropolis, and Marvel characters start in NY, in the city location they choose. The cities are separated by a wide range of towns and fields.

RULEZ

1. When fighting characters of the opposing faction, YOU MUST NOT KILL THEM! As we all know, superheroes are noble lifesavers with no obligation to kill anyone. That's why you can't pick Punisher or slice up someone with Wolverine or Deadpool. When your rival is down, help him out to get up or leave him.
2. When fighting villains (aka players who picked villains), you CAN kill them, but they are allowed to revive if they have a good explanation how did they do it. For example, Deadpool is pretty much immortal.
3. Traveling to the main city of opposing faction is not allowed. I think two words explain it all: MASS GANK
4. Hero/Villain Creation
Alright, here's the pattern:
/thumbnail picture of the character
Name: D'uh
Affiliation: Hero or Villain
Faction: DC or Marvel
Super powers: Well... super ultra mega cool uber leet powers of your char.
Personality: His traits and feelings.
Starting location in the city: Where do you wish to start - his secret lab, an underground HQ (Batman), just a hideout house (Spiderman), or simply in a middle of the city.
Bio: His biography.

Current Heroes:
Narrat0r - Wolverine
-Peper- - Iron Man Mark 3
AlienAtSystem - Bumblebee

Current Villains:
ChoovakPetri83 - Black Spiderman
Dr Wigglz - Venom
HolyFireX - Whiplash

So, get your heroes prepared for battle, and defeat the evil villains! ...or heroes.

Level 4
IC: It's a rainy day in NY. Wolverine has no better job than to annoy everyone in the Xavier mansion. However, it's 4:00 AM so can't even do that. "Goddamn rain... If it could stand in place for a second, I'd slice the hell outta it." With nothing to do, Wolverine went out beneath the small balcony and observed the dawn rising.

Level 6
IC: Venom is crouches down on the roof of the Daily Bugle. He has been sitting there,waiting for Spiderman,for quite some time. After a few more minutes of waiting,he decides to do something to satisfy his boredom and hunger for death. Venom slowly climbs down the wall of the Daily Bugle, before he sees one of the many soldiers that are on the watch for him, as they have been since his last attack several hours ago. Using his web as a net,Venom ensnares the soldier,who is helpless to stop him. Venom walks over to the soldier,ignoring the cries of panic and fear of the civilians. "You thought you could kill me..." Venom says as he picks up the soldier's gun, "with THIS?" Venom asks. He then laughs as he mercilesly slaughters the soldier with his own gun.

OOC: Just figured i'd introduce Venom's personality in the first post haha

Level 6
OOC: Geez.....

IC: "Hmmm I need go find Tony." " Ahh yes I know."

Using his whip Whiplash destroys a taxi. Then, orders his " Air Force '' drone that he design for Justin Hammer, Whiplash uses them and cause massive havoc around the area.

Opps, I din't say where is he right? Well, he's at Flushing, where the 1974 Stark Expo was held.

{ Tony, what your family do to my family over 40 years, i will do to you in 40 minutes. I hope you are ready. You must be die after the Stark family destroy so many lives.}

Then he enganges his Marine Drones and attack a nearby bank. Not robbing it of course, but blowing it into...... a million pieces of course.

{ Tony you better come now, or I will kill more people.}

OOC: Please excuse the bad english that's how Russians speak english :D

Level 4
The rain finally stopped. Wolverine couldn't wait to get out of the mansion - that much that he lunged trough the open window to a nearby building. His nose sensed something - something that smelt like a boiled piece of meat in a bread loaf with a little ketchup in the inside. "I know when I smell it." He ran towards the nearest hot-dog stand and took his breakfast.
While walking th=rough the city eating it, he sam something burning far away. "And I thought it was gonna be a calm day. Well, screw that, it's New York anyway." With the hot-dog in his mount, he ran towards the burning area.

Level 6
OOC: What the.... Me vs 2 guys??? Oh well.....

IC: Whiplash decided to look for Tony instead. Then, he detected a repulsor signature on his radar.

{ Ahh there you are Tony...... I hope you are ready.}

OOC: Heheheh

Level 6
OOC: XD 2 on 2 ALREADY!
IC: Venom sees destruction in the distance. {that stupid hero always enjoys saving the day for the stupid people. Maybe he'll show up over there} Venom thinks to himself. Using his powerful legs,Venom begins leaping towards the scene,hoping for vengeance,or at the very least,a good fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.