• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNCarrot

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Paint this entirely in Photoshop using freehand by mouse in a high resolution canvas, but when I scaled it down to 256 X 256 pix, its quality deteriorated to the extent that all the details on the texture are lost. =(

So I have to manually edit it to recover some details. But still not very nice as the original. =/

Thx Debode for the suggestion of putting half the carrot instead of whole for better quality. ^^

Keywords:
Carrot, rabbit, farm, vege, vegetable, item, consumable, plantation, grass, plant, root, food, orange, bunney, medecine, potion
Contents

BTNCarrot (Icon)

Reviews
16:00, 30th Dec 2010 Pyramidhe@d: The leaves look like green blotches. The carrot could use more highlights. 8th Jan 2011 Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

M

16:00, 30th Dec 2010
Pyramidhe@d: The leaves look like green blotches. The carrot could use more highlights.

8th Jan 2011
Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

Level 49
I suggest you remove the background and zoom in on the carrot a bit. Even if a part of the carrot wont be visible, some details can be saved and it might look much better and Blizzard-like that way.

I suggest you try to do something like this:
3d07.jpg

And I'm sorry for editing your icon without your permission, I hope that's fine by you.
Anyways, I also recommend you to make the green part a bit darker to fit better with the icons in WC3.

Level 10
Whoa...you made my eye open! Your suggestion really makes me see something new, simply inspiring! =)

Anyhow for the background perhaps I would decrease its intensity, because I need the coherency with other "vege" icons in my map.

Thanks dude for the tips! At least I had some of my problem solved. =D