• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSimpleArrow

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: -Grendel
This is edited by Maynhe(me) version of simple aura of accuracy.
Original icon is ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNTrueShot.blp

Simple arrow icon for you)

comment

Keywords:
Arrow, Elf, weapon, bow, simple
Contents

BTNSimpleArrow (Icon)

Reviews
19:34, 2nd Nov 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Draw your own icons

M

19:34, 2nd Nov 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Draw your own icons

Level 10
The wood looks like a rectangle, and it's a little blurry, also i would recommend you to change the direction of it, and aim it slightly upwards, for it to fit with the rest of wc3 icons, and so that the arrowhead is not covered by the upgrade box. Otherwise quite neat.

Level 49
try to make the tip of the arrow more pointed, right now it looks like it won't hurt anyone with that kind of tip. but the shading and highlights is neat. just a little touching up like what i said, more pointed arrow

4/5

Level 30
try to make the tip of the arrow more pointed, right now it looks like it won't hurt anyone with that kind of tip. but the shading and highlights is neat. just a little touching up like what i said, more pointed arrow

4/5

I litterally drooled myself (with a gumdrop) when I imagined an arrow that will bounce off you to the ground or sky. Just thinking of it - you can't even peek someone's eye, can you?