• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War iii heroes 4.05

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: tastywater
Author: BonusRus
Genre: Turn-based strategy
Version: 4.05 bug-fix 1.0
Language: English
Number of players: 1x1x1
Ai: Yes
Archive: 4.08 mb

It is a turn-based strategy, like real Heroes of might and magic! So three players (Humans, Elves and Undeads). To get victory you must destroy all your opponents castles. On the map you can also find monsters, secrets, goldmines, wood mills and other bonuses... I don't know how to put my video into description, so you can find it here

What can you buy in castles:
1)Barracks (Warriors, Shooters(The need a shooting place))
2)Workshop (Knights and tanks(Request Blacksmith)
3)Monastery (Monks(They can heal your units))
4)Towers (When enemy is in your castle towers can seriously help you)

Controls. IMPORTANTLY!:
To enter to your castle you must press "ESC"!
If you have no any steps press "F2" or click an icon with clocks

http://wc3life.com/load/24-1-0-514 - Old version of map

Keywords:
heroes, III, 4.05
Contents

WAR III HEROES 4.05 (Map)

Reviews
17:46, 28th Mar 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Multi-upload.

M

17:46, 28th Mar 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Multi-upload.

The idea of such map is original but this one is just lacking. The AI is decent, Terrain can be done better. More items would be nice. The towers in the town are just useless. The only castle you can recruit units and build structures is your first one even when you capture enemy's castle you cant do anything with it. The battles of others should not be viewed by those waiting for turn (if the creator wants it to be accurate to HOMM). Improve description and fix type-os. Human towers in a undead town wtF? And Paladin's Holy Light is very "useful" with the undead hero. The systems of the entire map need to be reworked. At this time I can only give it 2/5 for the current state of work.

Level 4
After defeating human player I couldn't go into my castle.
Also lumber income is to low.

Edit:
Love the map but it needs more units. Also felt odd that my basic infantry(Played undead) was my second most expensive unit. Also a bigger map would be appreciated.
+rep and vote for approval.

Last edited: