• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGloveOfAttack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Hanky
greets to Hanky, JonNny, Paladon, De.Facto, M]ath, WaRadius, Toadcop and all other mates I have forgot.

Keywords:
Gloves, Glove, of, attack, haste, blade
Contents

BTNGloveOfAttack (Icon)

Reviews
21:27, 18th Oct 2009 enjoy: Yea, I've seen the Psd. file. Comb of two icons? This is not 50% freehand.

M

21:27, 18th Oct 2009
enjoy: Yea, I've seen the Psd. file. Comb of two icons? This is not 50% freehand.

Level 11
Well, you got a point there, but one mistake is not fixed with another. Now, on the icon. It doesn't look good in my opinion. The claws look weird, they don't match the glove. It's as if you wear a glove and, suddenly, you see that there are claws in the end. It doesn't look right, can't really place it...

Level 6
Well, you got a point there, but one mistake is not fixed with another. Now, on the icon. It doesn't look good in my opinion. The claws look weird, they don't match the glove. It's as if you wear a glove and, suddenly, you see that there are claws in the end. It doesn't look right, can't really place it...

I see your viewpoint Kercyn. Okay, I'll be working on it tomorrow and I'll see what I can push to make it look better and fitting. Thanks for your opinion