• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

When Gnolls Attack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
this map is basicly just a test of my gnoll AI

Keywords:
gnoll,riverpaw,AI,melee,murloc,raid
Contents

When Gnolls Attack (Map)

Reviews
03:22, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: poor quality. rejected

M

03:22, 3rd Feb 2009
Septimus: poor quality. rejected

Level 31
This map sucks. AI sucky, terrain sucky, even more than sucky. No enemy units. It says I'm night elf, but I play with Human race. Somehow Player 3 main building is near me and ho does nothing, the question appears: Wtfuk? No starting units, even starting rescourses not bigger for having no starting units. Some gnolls builded few buildings and their hero stands still, and still it's friendly. Seems like the mean objective is to kill all creeps nearly Gold Mines. I give 1/5. Sorry if my comment will make you sadden.

Oh, by the way. You say, this is the test map? Why you upload tests here? You make this map and test it. Any reasons to upload obsolutely not finished map?

Level 2
Here's a picture of my work on your map so far...

Attachments

• Riverpaw Gnoll World Editor Human village.jpg
    Riverpaw Gnoll World Editor Human village.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 249
Level 5
first of all your only supose to be humen 2 the hero was standing still becouse the first att is just a scouting party and his building was near you only if hit test map in world editor idk why if you fill the slots in custom game itll work fine

Level 2
Terrain done!

Finally I'm done with the terrain on your map. I did ONLY make the terrain and added some mobs on it, so I did not do anything else. Hope you like it

Btw, Logitech, the grammar and names of the units need an upgrade. Same with the the unit descriptions. The words are spelled wrong and the unit descriptions does not match the unit. Also get some new portraits for them, because now the portraits are the same on several of the units.

Attachments

• Riverpaw gnolls.w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 61