• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

10000 Gold v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
10000 Gold by Heaven Editor.
Suggested player is 6v6 or 3v3.
Estimated duration is 30 minutes game.

For Chinese New Year, and new year for 2016, I am presenting this minimap. 10000 Gold!!!

As simple as the name of this map, get 10,000 golds and win. Angpao for everyone!!! XD
Well, when there are traps and stuffs stopping you. It would not be so simple.
Teamwork with your allies and collect that amount of gold!

Credit: Blizzard Entertainment, Shadow Daemon

Description will be updated time to time. Map is protected.

Play the map and tell me your feedbacks at [email protected].

Keywords:
Gold, Gold, Gold, 10000, Workers, Builds
Contents

10000 Gold v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
01:43, 6th Apr 2016 Rufus: Rufus Moderation NoteWhat you need to do: The site Map Sumbission Rules says that a map needs to have a "good detailed description on the Hive". This description is lacking screeenshots, and while being barely...

M

01:43, 6th Apr 2016
Rufus:
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note
storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
The site Map Sumbission Rules says that a map needs to have a "good detailed description on the Hive".
This description is lacking screeenshots, and while being barely informative enough for a mini-game, I can't imagine that it would attract any player to try it out. I suggest trying to "sell" it more to the target downloader.

For now, map status is set to Awaiting Update until you fix a decent description.
You should be able to pull this off just fine as the descriptions on your other maps look remarkable!