• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1000-3000 polygon Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Okay, so. I need a medium to high quality female character for my current project. I really like this design and would like something similar - in particular - the hair/head and cloak but with red/ginger hair color. Since I'm planning on having closer looks of her, I need at least 1,000 polies so that it looks good.

The textures, on the other hand, usually make it crappy even if it's high poly since they get stretched or blurry thus I have decided to use 2 512x512 textures - 1 for the head and 1 for the body. I can do those myself if it'd make it easier for you.

Animations. I don't need any custom animations - the only thing I really want are the archer animations for a bow attachment. Everything else is up to you, the more the merrier.

The reward, now it gets tricky.
Reputation is default but I can also offer my terraining or 2D art skills. Tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do.

Okay, so. I need a medium to high quality female character for my current project. I really like this design and would like something similar - in particular - the hair/head and cloak but with red/ginger hair color. Since I'm planning on having closer looks of her, I need at least 1,000 polies so that it looks good.

The textures, on the other hand, usually make it crappy even if it's high poly since they get stretched or blurry thus I have decided to use 2 512x512 textures - 1 for the head and 1 for the body. I can do those myself if it'd make it easier for you.

Animations. I don't need any custom animations - the only thing I really want are the archer animations for a bow attachment. Everything else is up to you, the more the merrier.

The reward, now it gets tricky.
Reputation is default but I can also offer my terraining or 2D art skills. Tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do.

Interesting request, this is a large one indeed. It will take huge amount of time to create a high-poly character model. A little side-note, you can have up to 8000 polies in Warcraft III. As for the texture, you can create a 512 x 512 texture for each body part and weapon. Tough I am not a model maker, wish you luck in finding one. :)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Interesting request, this is a large one indeed. It will take huge amount of time to create a high-poly character model. A little side-note, you can have up to 8000 polies in Warcraft III. As for the texture, you can create a 512 x 512 texture for each body part and weapon. Tough I am not a model maker, wish you luck in finding one. :)

Yes I know and that's why I'm ready accept exchange offers of a similar magnitude. As for the texture, separate textures for each limb is a bit excessive since the close-up scenes are in cinematics mainly thus I believe 2 are enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.