1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

1000-3000 polygon Character

Discussion in 'Requests' started by don_svetlio, Jul 16, 2014.

1. don_svetlio

don_svetlio

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Okay, so. I need a medium to high quality female character for my current project. I really like this design and would like something similar - in particular - the hair/head and cloak but with red/ginger hair color. Since I'm planning on having closer looks of her, I need at least 1,000 polies so that it looks good.

The textures, on the other hand, usually make it crappy even if it's high poly since they get stretched or blurry thus I have decided to use 2 512x512 textures - 1 for the head and 1 for the body. I can do those myself if it'd make it easier for you.

Animations. I don't need any custom animations - the only thing I really want are the archer animations for a bow attachment. Everything else is up to you, the more the merrier.

The reward, now it gets tricky.
    Reputation is default but I can also offer my terraining or 2D art skills. Tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do.

2. A Void

A Void

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Interesting request, this is a large one indeed. It will take huge amount of time to create a high-poly character model. A little side-note, you can have up to 8000 polies in Warcraft III. As for the texture, you can create a 512 x 512 texture for each body part and weapon. Tough I am not a model maker, wish you luck in finding one. :)

3. don_svetlio

don_svetlio

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes I know and that's why I'm ready accept exchange offers of a similar magnitude. As for the texture, separate textures for each limb is a bit excessive since the close-up scenes are in cinematics mainly thus I believe 2 are enough.