• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.29.2 manual patch, not sure where to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi
Not sure where i'm supposed to ask for things like this and it's my first forum post in years so please be lenient :) . I've been itching for a good single player strategy game recently and realized that warcraft 3 custom campaigns were great so i figure i'll play some new ones, thing is i've been wrestling with a game i own for 4 days trying to get it to work and right now i have a working client on version 1.29.1 and the campaign i want to play is for 1.29.2+ and all the ways to patch i found will just dump me into reforged mess. Finally getting to the point does anyone have a way to patch it to 1.29.2, files to replace manually a patcher or a link to a working site?
I aprreciate all responses and thank you for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.