• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.1m(2) released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
wer new bos???

Also could we get a quick list of what fixes you've put in place please Zwieb, cheers.

Level 6
from the link:
CHANGELOG (v1.1M (2)):

GENERAL:
- Mercenaries will now be dismissed when entering class change challenges, performing class changes or repick heroes
- Mercenaries and pets will no longer stop actions to heal when the 'retreat' order is issued
- Fixed a bug with 'Body and Mind' ability causing desyncs
- Fixed a terrain leak in the north of the farmland forest
- Headhunter mercenary will now cast 'Venomous Blade' less frequently
- Fixed a bug with Song spells
- Fixed a bug where stashes got removed from the game when a player died
- Fixed a bug with hp awarding talents
- Guardian Angel can not only be cast on allies
- Fixed a bug that caused bosses to stand idle after casting a spell
- Healing Salve now displays HP gain in green numbers
- 'Dismiss Mercenary' is now at a different position in the hero command card to avoid accidental clicking
- Fixed a bug with lightning charge not having the increased critical range
- Changed appearance of lightning effect when a thunderstorm is active
- Lord Andrazzar, The Shade and The Ancient One spawns will now properly despawn upon killing
- Fixed Lorekeeper level 5 Talent

GAMEPLAY/BALANCING:
- Rebalanced mercenaries
- Reduced level of 'The Ancient One'
- More spiders have been placed in the northern farmland forest
- Increased manacost of 'Remedy' by 2, decreased spellpower factor by 1
- XP is now properly capped at level 25 before changing classes
- gold income when killing monsters is reduced by 50% when a mercenary is active

Level 13
cheers kev

still suggest more of d2 have its levels nerfed though zwieb, ill look over it and return with many complaints as usual

Level 13
lolol, that sounds fucking hilarious but yeah, that might cause a wipe, lame.

For the sake of it in future, if anyone does discover a game breaking bug, please report it to Zwieb immediately via pm rather than posting it here to save people abusing it. That would significantly reduce the chance of a wipe, I assume.

Unfortunately I can't fix it now, as I dont have access to the map editor at this moment. I can probably fix it this evening.

Yes, Efreets firebolt should be fixed. I just forgot to add it to the list.

@ S0ulseeker:
Please do not upload 1.1m(2) to the hosting bot to prevent players from abusing this bug too much. I will make a 1.1m(3) later.

Last edited:
Level 13
I'd strongly suggest deleting all posts relating to the bug here as the version can still be exploited come 1.1m(3), unless you can make codes in 1.1m(3) only recognise codes from 1.1m, not 1.1m(2)

Level 6
just good i was to drunk yesterday to even look in the forum and upload the new version to the bot :goblin_yeah:

Level 10
@ S0ulseeker:
Please do not upload 1.1m(2) to the hosting bot to prevent players from abusing this bug too much. I will make a 1.1m(3) later.

It's Shapy's bot I couldn't do it if I tried it's all on him, but I doubt he will put up 1.1,(2) now knowing this

Last edited:
Level 5
Can I know this certain bug is in 1.1m2 only or also 1.1m ? We got a big group of people putting a lot of time into this so please lemme be assured if CW will affect our current many characters at 1.1m or not. Thank you.

Level 18
zwieb the only way to fix this kind of bugs is to add a slot in the save code to save the latest map version (1.1e,1.1i,1.1m) where the character was saved so in the next one when you load the character you delete the 1.1m part of the code and make it invalid (example).

i'm not a pro at jass but i think this is the only way possible.

Level 5
Thanks Vestra. I can only hope CW won't affect 1.1m codes. Well I'm not a very old payer but I started with a friend at home making LAN just to play this game and I quit a heavily customized and modded Skyrim becuz of this map. But we played 1.1J and with the CW at L version, he just quit. So CW unfortunately wipes players too.. which is sad. It would be great to have any assurance so to know if we should keep playing this 1.1m or not.

zwieb the only way to fix this kind of bugs is to add a slot in the save code to save the latest map version (1.1e,1.1i,1.1m) where the character was saved so in the next one when you load the character you delete the 1.1m part of the code and make it invalid (example).

i'm not a pro at jass but i think this is the only way possible.
Doesn't work, as it requires to know that there is a bug in 1.1m(2) before releasing it, so as long as someone can't build a time machine, this is not possible ;)

Level 5
Vestra
Can I ask that u add me on Garena please (eAzY_8765)? Already sent many requests. I really need to talk to you, or zwieb here, but he is not accepting PM's seemingly. Much obliged.

Status
Not open for further replies.