• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

1.1L(3) is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...9f31b9fef96a51f7a32f886e0&dateline=1330459663

Hopefully this fixed the recent bug with the Save command granting incorrect codes that lead to weird results.

Please do not use and abuse bugged codes, for the sake of "legal" players! I trust on the community to deal with users that use bugged codes. You can clearly distinguish bugged from "ordinary" codes by comparing the code length. If the code is clearly longer or shorter than your codes, the code is bugged and you should not play with the people using them.

hopefully means ur not sure to fixed it?
How can I? I haven't get any information on how to reproduce the bug yet. I just fixed what I thought could cause something like that. It's very likely it is fixed now.

As long as someone can't give me a way to reproduce the bug all I can do is make assumptions and try my best.

Level 13
Goddamn. Here's hoping the bugs have been covered. If people load in observer chat be sure to check their codes, ask them, force them to prove it if you can guys.

Level 14
There is always a chance someone finds a bug that gives you instant lvl 50 + 100000 gold, its just very unlikely. So no, at the moment there are no open bug reports that would force a CW, but noone can guarantee it.

why no CW again? i think there are so much players, that wanna use this bug, and i think theres noone with a high lvl char.
do it now before you do it later, when everyone got a high lvl char
I didn't wipe just for the cheated characters. This alone wouldn't be sufficient for me. There was another factor that made it a neccesity, as I stated earlier.

Level 8
Some ppl will alvays find the way to cheat, that's why I play with ppl I know and trust.

If some1 cheat in game, cheat only himself, you can't remove cheaters, but you can be better than them.

Level 2
Some ppl will alvays find the way to cheat, that's why I play with ppl I know and trust.

If some1 cheat in game, cheat only himself, you can't remove cheaters, but you can be better than them.

Agree with that..

Cheat is only for people who cant fight fair...

GAY MOVES :ogre_haosis:

Status
Not open for further replies.