• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1.1h: Let's fight the annoying desync issue ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you possibly noticed: I uploaded an updated 1.1h version of Gaias, fixing some minor bugs and performing an important change to the game:
Cinematics are now completely replaced by ordinary text dialogues, as this was always suspected as the main source of desyncs in Gaias Retaliation ORPG.
Please download the new version and report any desyncs that might still happen with the game.
Please give input on:
- when did the desync happen?
- where did it happen (NPC, quest, etc.)?
- how much players were in the game?
- who desynced (multiple players or just one)?

Level 5
- when did the desync happen?
five minutes ago using 1.1h.
- where did it happen (NPC, quest, etc.)?
In d3 right before the liutenant encounter when he says something like I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU INSECTS.
- how many players were in the game?
4, me using crusader , 2 bishops and a berserker.
- who desynced (multiple players or just one)?
Just me, i had internet connection for sure, so it wasn't a disconnect.

*Offtopic* Also after that we remade the game and the liutenant always aim for gaspode, its pretty hard to get his aggro, there were 2 heroic presence activated and he was hitting only gaspode and when he uses his stun he always keep hitting gaspode... we failed twice because he stuns and kill gaspode cause the clerics can't heal while stunned... =X *Offtopic*

Level 5
No, i was playing in garena, and the Host didn't lost his internet connection cause i was the only one that dropped.

No, i was playing in garena, and the Host didn't lost his internet connection cause i was the only one that dropped.
If it wasnt a desync during regular npc talks, then I suppose the reason for this desync had no connection to the map. But thanks for reporting. Always helpful to know something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.