• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1+1+1=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi. i need help with a recreating. as you know you have to get three parts of the moonkey to get the compleate moonkey in the last map in the frozenthrone campaign. i need to know how they did it(and the way they did it) if you still dont know wath im talking aboute then ill try to get it easyer understandeble.

i need to make so a hero, who has the bloodkey and the gost key in heis invent, can turn thos keys into a magic key chain.( the chain is used to open a gate) thank you in advace! :roll:

Level 3
I'm not sure but maybe something like "hero aquires an item, item equal to ghost key, if bloodke is in "slot" then do, remove blood / ghost key, create one key chain for hero." maybe? :p something like that..

Level 3
I should do like this

When the hero hold bouth of the items Remove Bouth Keys and create a Another key.
This is how i should do, but mabye hard to understand for you :p
Or you can E-mail my so i can send a map with an example of how to do it E-mail me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.