• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Find, or create :D (Chains)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Afternoon THW! :D As most of you probably know, im in the middle of my Diablo III Warcraft Map, and I'm in need of a Chain resource.

If anyone could make / find a model of a single chain link I would be much obliged :D If you make it, full credit will be given to your resource :)

Im trying to create something similar to the chains featured in this screenshot:

ss11-hires.jpg

Last edited:
Level 6
Well there is actually some chains in the underground doodad pallette. Maybe if you change theyre size (VERY MUCH) and change the Maximum Pitch angle degrees (i dont know if that will work as ive only tryed to change things to -1.57 wich toplles them) they wont look super but maybe u can use it for something?

Level 3
Hey, I put together some chain doodads, pretty basic but quite chain-esque. The two chain seqences (straight and bent) are a little big; however, at 15kb each. The other two, the single links, are a nice 2kb.

Screenie and pieces attached.

Attachments

• chains bent.mdx
    15.1 KB · Views: 109
  • chains straight.mdx
    15.1 KB · Views: 92
  • link horizontal.mdx
    2.4 KB · Views: 102
  • link vertical.mdx
    2.4 KB · Views: 85
  • chains.jpg
    chains.jpg