• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

赵信乱战v1.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
「ChaoticSkyV1.2」

By Amrf-mt.liu

Gameplay
[tr]
Including spell power system, cooling down system,etc, elements of League of Legends, only Annie and Teemo.

Screenshots
[tr]

qcp0KSQ.png

0nPtza6.jpg

iupv9xj.jpg

rMyKMjL.jpg

iUjNgpy.jpg

qhQzqeH.jpg

xvlq0pH.jpg

gugJJpE.jpg

Credits
[tr]
Special thanks to DDS for his cool model,so many people i want to give my Blessing.

Changelog
[tr]
Balance adjustment, some bug fixed, a new hero xinzhao.
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
dota,lol,chaos,teemo,League of Legends
Contents

混沌时空要塞v1.4 (Map)

Reviews
16:52, 21st Dec 2013 Orcnet: I tried every map version switcher to track your map, and all of it didn't even work. Map should be translated as English for that's the map submission rule.

M

16:52, 21st Dec 2013
Orcnet: I tried every map version switcher to track your map, and all of it didn't even work. Map should be translated as English for that's the map submission rule.
bhusta;2449472 said:
It's an asian AoS map full of rips with only one crappy hero.

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
Okay. In your posts you can see the text you wrote. Left to the text you can see that who send it and other crap. On the right side of the text there is buttons like
edit.gif
and
quote.gif
. To remove or edit your post press Edit and select the fields you want. Posting two or more posts in a row is against the hive workshop rules. You can find them here.

To improve the maps description, scroll up this page. You can find the place where the maps name is "TeemoANDAnnieV1.2" to right from in (in the right side of the page) there is button Edit or Update (can not remember which one. Click it. You can change your description there and set every data you want to. If you do not know how to make a good description you should use description templates. That you can find here. Or you can use map description generator from vengeancekael. You can find it here.

I hope this helped you.

Level 2
Okay. In your posts you can see the text you wrote. Left to the text you can see that who send it and other crap. On the right side of the text there is buttons like
edit.gif
and
quote.gif
. To remove or edit your post press Edit and select the fields you want. Posting two or more posts in a row is against the hive workshop rules. You can find them here.

To improve the maps description, scroll up this page. You can find the place where the maps name is "TeemoANDAnnieV1.2" to right from in (in the right side of the page) there is button Edit or Update (can not remember which one. Click it. You can change your description there and set every data you want to. If you do not know how to make a good description you should use description templates. That you can find here. Or you can use map description generator from vengeancekael. You can find it here.

I hope this helped you.

Thank you,although i found the screenshots disappear,hive may not support the connections from Baidu's

Level 6
Can you make an english version?
I'll like to make to test it, but don't want to download and try something that can't read it.

Level 2
Can you make an english version?
I'll like to make to test it, but don't want to download and try something that can't read it.

I have to say what the administration of hive did was right, I would do the same if a map contain lol models, but I currently do not want to promote this map because too few heroes, so I do not want to replace those models now, as translator, I have five exams this month,which is a challenge, so it will be pushed to the 23th .