• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] [帮助] 魔术失败

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
谷歌翻譯在這裡。
只有英文允許這些板。

我不知道你指的是什麼'包'。我幫不了你。這裡沒有人,除非你會講英語。

Translation
Google translate here.
Only English allowed on these boards.

I do not know what 'package' you are referring to. I cannot help you. Nobody here can unless you speak English.
Edit: Oh wait. I know you. I rejected some maps of yours in the past. The only thing I can imagine is that you want to get banned?

Level 4
Hey hey, don't get upset just for that...
I think it's wise to ask, "What do you want? in english please"

(So, you--not the reader-- do have a wise spot, eh?)

Level 28

(So, you--not the reader-- do have a wise spot, eh?)
Isn't that what I asked?

The problem is that he is unable to speak English and what he said in Chinese doesn't even make sense to me (when I google translate it).
He doesn't give enough information on what he needs help with.

The only thing I can see is that he might have a problem with a spell/system. What spell/system? I don't know. What's wrong with it? No idea. What is it supposed to do? Dunno.

Level 33
I think it's wise to check people's background before making conclusion, which I already checked, he has -14 reputation points.
The negative values are there for a reason, he's only hope to improve his attitude.

Level 4
defskull, how to do that?
Ok, no asking or Thread Hijacking. Just VM me.

Then, how you people treating account like this? Er.. No offence. Just asking.

(yeah, he really want to know...)

Level 28
That's not true at all :eek:
Question is, is it forbidden you write different language if you just wanna help someone?
True. I worded that incorrectly, excuse me.
In that case, you can send PM's to the creator of the thread with help and leave a friendly (English) note in the thread that you're helping him in private.
I guess that would be the most simple and mannered solution.

Defskull said:
The main question is, did he even read the rules ?
Would he understand the rules? :p

Level 16
Well I think the more important question is, are we allowed to judge a person, just because he needs help and can't speak English?
Also I don't wanna discuss about "read", "accept" and "understand" the rules. But to be fair, you should at least give him an Asian Wc3 board where he can get help ._.

Edit: Well I can try it with pm .. lets see if he understands :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.