• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey. Any help this time?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I requested help for unprotection.Is illegal ok.
I requested modeling and noone bothered ( even if a lot of people agree for these models ) to create them.

Now i request for someone to create a map for me. I have terain models and triggers.U will just put them all together.
If ur lazyness kill your brainz tell me at least if the only way to aquire help is paypal.

~_~

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
I think u should post it in request forum instead of this.
U should explain why u need someone to do the map for u before asking for some help.

Level 4
Uh....!

@Adiktuz
I have no idea about editor o_O.Also i do not know if is really that easy as i think it.

@ayaku1412
the answer is at my post for adiktuz too.I need other guy to make map for me cause i can't.It is actually a map already made.I just want some fixes at it! ( is not mine product).Please post the link of the place u said to put my request?

Level 20
If ur lazyness kill your brainz tell me at least if the only way to aquire help is paypal.

Please, be kind with others, you're requesting help from other that doesn't have to; they kindly do it... But instead, you act like DEMANDING someone to do your will.

I have no idea about editor o_O.Also i do not know if is really that easy as i think it.
None of us had. Try to put it all together by yourself, and ask help to achieve it yourself; it's better than DEMANDING or REQUESTING or PAYING someone to do what you want.

World editor is not a big deal... terrain (easy), units (easy), abilities (easy), items (easy), systems (are premade and are easy to import), some other triggers (maybe easy, maybe hard), maybe some regions (easy), leaks (easy), etc.

Reactions: nGy
Level 4
Please, be kind with others, you're requesting help from other that doesn't have to; they kindly do it... But instead, you act like DEMANDING someone to do your will.

None of us had. Try to put it all together by yourself, and ask help to achieve it yourself; it's better than DEMANDING or REQUESTING or PAYING someone to do what you want.

World editor is not a big deal... terrain (easy), units (easy), abilities (easy), items (easy), systems (are premade and are easy to import), some other triggers (maybe easy, maybe hard), maybe some regions (easy), leaks (easy), etc.

Im playing from net cafe.
Im not demanding.Im simply tired to realize day with day that every single mapper is not available for a work that might need just a week to be done while i see awesomness everywhere else (Ultimate dragon ball z v5.3beta5) /tribute ultra/ D.O.N./ Parasite 3/ Twilight eve orpg. So many thousand or hundred at least of maps that is so awesome and reach the limit of 8mb ( i think that this is the maximum) and nobody can share some of his time for a ....hero/other(category) map.

http://wc3.nibbits.com/maps/project/77788/pokemon-stadium-ii-22w3x

This map is connected with the 1 i want to be made (in ultimate dbz style)
But not hero map.The specific map is the best in wc3 about the theme of it that exist.But it have limitations and are a lot!( is hero map/ there is only 50 chars available and a lot more.) But this map have made Pokez... as they had to be with the result to cost 8mb cause of the 7 spells to each hero.
So i came to decision to ask only 5 or so spells for each hero instead of 7 cause of the weight.

And really i have no idea how to combine them.

then learn... each of us here started from scratch... once you learn how to make maps, I think you'll realize why no one wants to create the map for you, especially as it seems to be a direct map request [and what, you'll upload it as your own and just give the creator credits?] not a suggestion or anything like that...

Level 4
then learn... each of us here started from scratch... once you learn how to make maps, I think you'll realize why no one wants to create the map for you, especially as it seems to be a direct map request [and what, you'll upload it as your own and just give the creator credits?] not a suggestion or anything like that...

Wtf? I know that's hard and that's why noone mess with creation.
Also i love the specific map i want to play.Not to claim it as my own.
I just want to give ideas instructions and how to create it.
I don't even want to see my name to credits or nowhere.
I only want to play :/.When i get brains ( for such things) i will be kindly accept my name at credits but is not that necessary.I want a guy who will make a map "For me" to play not to claim as my own. .......~_~

Level 35
Well there is several ways to learn and a good one of that is indeed to look at what others have done and consider how you can do so yourself. You can of course always request a map, which I if I were you would have changed the title to and posted here instead, but enough about that.

What I would recommend for you as a learning experience is to find a list of maps you like (you have already made a mention of several). Find out what you like about them, do they have an awesome model you simply can't live without? Do they have a great way of combining spells whatever. Then you move on to search here on the forum for those things, maybe the model is located in the model section on hive, maybe the icon(s) you want is here as well. Same goes for those spells that make a map nice in appearance and add that extra bit of fun.

Then you would have the initial "extra stuff" for your map (and it will actually be your map). The editor as you will soon discover is not a tough tool to use - in fact its remarkably simple to use - as long as what you want to do is kept on the basic level. Placing grass where you want it and so forth and for all of that there is a lot of tutorials which are made specifically to people new to the whole ordeal: Beginners Guide or about terrain or even how to create a melee map all of which goes to the basic of things, allowing you to get your hands on the editor and do exactly what you want to do without being limited to others imagination or trying to explain what you want to people who don't understand it.

You can find even more of those tutorials in its section on Hive.

In regards to creating a special map for you, I doubt you'll find any takers - unless they already wanted to make one - but alas there is still hope, since given the extreme amount of maps made for Wc3 it is indeed likely that something similar to what you want is already out there. In that case try to find it, post some specifics about it and start to consider what you want to change for it to be perfect. If its just some minor adjustment it is very likely that someone will help you out with it (This someone could for instance be me :wink:).

But even if map creation by itself is a fairly "simple" task, what matters is that it do take a lot of time to do. :thumbs_up: Hence the reluctance to make one for someone where even I have trouble understanding what your actually asking for (in terms of the map) (If you have the triggers and models - you basically need someone to do the terrain and the object editor stuff - which btw can be quite the time consumer). But it is also the most simple thing of all to do (which you will discover when you start working with it).

Good luck and if there is more questions, ask away and I'll try to reply to the best of my ability. :smile:

Level 4
Well there is several ways to learn and a good one of that is indeed to look at what others have done and consider how you can do so yourself. You can of course always request a map, which I if I were you would have changed the title to and posted here instead, but enough about that.

What I would recommend for you as a learning experience is to find a list of maps you like (you have already made a mention of several). Find out what you like about them, do they have an awesome model you simply can't live without? Do they have a great way of combining spells whatever. Then you move on to search here on the forum for those things, maybe the model is located in the model section on hive, maybe the icon(s) you want is here as well. Same goes for those spells that make a map nice in appearance and add that extra bit of fun.

Then you would have the initial "extra stuff" for your map (and it will actually be your map). The editor as you will soon discover is not a tough tool to use - in fact its remarkably simple to use - as long as what you want to do is kept on the basic level. Placing grass where you want it and so forth and for all of that there is a lot of tutorials which are made specifically to people new to the whole ordeal: Beginners Guide or about terrain or even how to create a melee map all of which goes to the basic of things, allowing you to get your hands on the editor and do exactly what you want to do without being limited to others imagination or trying to explain what you want to people who don't understand it.

You can find even more of those tutorials in its section on Hive.

In regards to creating a special map for you, I doubt you'll find any takers - unless they already wanted to make one - but alas there is still hope, since given the extreme amount of maps made for Wc3 it is indeed likely that something similar to what you want is already out there. In that case try to find it, post some specifics about it and start to consider what you want to change for it to be perfect. If its just some minor adjustment it is very likely that someone will help you out with it (This someone could for instance be me :wink:).

But even if map creation by itself is a fairly "simple" task, what matters is that it do take a lot of time to do. :thumbs_up: Hence the reluctance to make one for someone where even I have trouble understanding what your actually asking for (in terms of the map) (If you have the triggers and models - you basically need someone to do the terrain and the object editor stuff - which btw can be quite the time consumer). But it is also the most simple thing of all to do (which you will discover when you start working with it).

Good luck and if there is more questions, ask away and I'll try to reply to the best of my ability. :smile:

Look.I suppose that u're administrator.This have nothing to do ofcourse with the situation.How ever i appreciate ur appearance!Also i want to tell you that if i had ur brain ( no offence) i wouldn't playing games and further more "pokemons".Also.Map needs actaully fixes.Cannot be done cause it need to be unportected!I unprotected it.Triggers ( as someone told me ) been f****d
So.There it comes that it need to get reworked.Extract from the fail unprotection the terain , extract some good models and add other that i have and the rest can be found at several(2) links and then at last write ur own code or copy triggers ( if they are not ruined!) This is what i want.I know very well what i want but as about to create....Not at a chance.It took me very long to understand even how i want it.So how to learn editing...
Also like i said (or porpably didn't o_O) I have the best pokemon maps that exist in warcraft 3 world.The models that need to complete pokemon series are 61 that missing.5 -10 of them are importnat and did the request at other place of this forum.(Requests source something like that.)

I find my self the thing easy for other brainz, not mine.So i did this request.IF anyone willing to help me with it ok.Otherwise imma wait from china as always with years for something to be made.Cause ( no offence) europe fails hard ( See pokemon world versions).

Level 35
Look. I suppose that you're administrator. This have nothing to do of course with the situation.How ever i appreciate your appearance!Also O want to tell you that if I had your brain ( no offense) i wouldn't playing games and further more "Pokemon"

Actually I still play a huge lot of games even if I also create maps and its part of a game company, I am however not the administrator - that would be Ralle the owner of this site and his fellow staff members, I am just a user who likes to help out if possible and as such this post is my opinion, not the site - nor is it okay to talk more about unprotection and instead you should focus on what you can learn from here, which is a lot :smile: Modding is really a nice thing to do when you get into it.

Also.Map needs actaully fixes.Cannot be done cause it need to be unportected!I unprotected it.Triggers ( as someone told me ) been f****d
Ahh now we have the heart of the matter - btw I believe that someone was me in another thread about unprotecting maps. But yea, in fact the triggers have not been fucked, they've just been piled together in one huge bunch. All of them, including the GUI ones which have been converted. So untangling them is a job for a JASS'er.

But you won't need to do that - since to me it sounds like what you want is a different map not a copy of the map you unprotected right? And you just wanted to make some specific changes to it? Like implementing a piece of code or changing the models in the map?

But in case of an unprotected map, it should contain the terrain and the other info - but it will take a patient man to get the info out and back into the map. If thats what you want you don't want to ask for it here, instead find a page dedicated to make maps unprotected with some real pros and convince one of them to help you - also I highly advice you to actually use it in the way you said you intended. Hint: You might want to check this out (each word link is different - and I don't believe I can help you more than that).

There your patience and the paypal you mentioned might come in handy since those guys into doing that tend to be picky - and I don't really recommend it since its a shady thing and complicated. As said in my earlier reply I would advice trying from the bottom up following those tutorials, it just might be an eye opener as to what one can do with fairly ease. One of the links might ease your troubles as it might be able to help your further than whatever means you used to unprotect.:hohum:

Last edited:
Level 35
if you don't have a world editor then go download a cracked one :3

-If he doesn't have the editor it would pretty much follow that he didn't own the game - hence I don't believe that to be sound advice. But thats not really the point of this thread.

As I understand it, he has a map he likes - he wants to make changes to it or rather have changes made to it, so he can play it the way he wants to. He had therefore asked for help as to unprotect the map earlier and having done so, he has made a request for some 3D models. He have also unprotected said map, with the outcome most protecting methods have: its fucks up stuff. Hence he wants someone to fix it and prepare that map for him, so he can play "his" map. Also I believe I saw some mention of him using it as advice as to what others have done? But at any rate it doesn't seem like he s much interested in the editor and performing the deal himself stating the reason that he is a newcomer to modding Wc3, but as I've said before - I believe that he would find it quite easy to at least get started once he tries to play around with it. Is that a correct understanding?

Level 26
This is not the request forum.

Pick an appropriate thread title.

You surely are not the only one posing requests.

You were denied to have the map deprotected because of moral reasons before. You performing it does not make it better. Knowing that, why would we modify this stolen entity?

Since you have no idea of the matter, there is no way you could have a clue how much effort it takes. The way you want it, you would not share the pain and it is rather rare that others would find their own aim in your target. Maybe the models you requested were appreciated by other users but that does not mean that those could create models and had the time to do so. Modelling is an isolated topic, thus not every mapmaker approaches it and large maps are often composed of public resources, not of specifically requested stuff or private creation.

You tell us that it would be for your private pleasure only. Of course, we cannot trust that. It is a multiplayer map by the way. But even then, limiting it for your benefit only reduces the meaning of the work.

Level 3
Well, I had unprotected maps before, but I think that has no good at all.
Lessons told me that you will learn only if you do it yourself.

Level 4
Don't worry darkzxx.I mess with a lot of people every day.I don't give much attettion to stuff like that.Ofcourse each guy has his opinion which i respect.

For now i want to say thanks to RED BARON for his help...And make clear that is not a map for my plessure.My dream for ~pokemons~ is actually much higher and is for the plesure of whole world.Cause even ultimate dbz beign played by more people not only fans.Or anyway from some people if not all world :p.But this requires professionals.

I just want a map to get fixed or better fixed/improved! as it is already ( But much better with no bugs) So me and my friends and the whole wc3 can be able to play it.
I say it once more.I won't claim it as mine.I just ask someone to make a good map so we can play : (( .That's all.Ofcourse if i deticate some time i propably learn some stuff about editing or not.Since ofcourse saw the text bar with triggers i suicided ( almost).

If nobody willing to help me ok. No prob. I just did my try everywhere since the proper places ( Some links which bothering only with pokemons and have much fans) banned me : P Because of the illusion they had that i demand them (o_O?) But i don't.

I'll say the same here.I want the map in over 1 or even 1.6 years.I don't want it tommorow even if the work is about 1 week as people other told me.(but they got college).

Well, since its a map made by somebody and I respect that somebody, I won't and will not edit anybody's map without their permission... Especially if the uploaded map is "protected". The maker "protected" it for a reason, so at least be nice enough to give him some respect... And if you really like that map, it's all the more reason that you respect the maker by not messing up with his map... you've already done much disrespect by "deprotecting" it...

and if you are really a fan, you will recreate the map using your own resources and not just take the original map and edit it...

@darkxzz - we're just trying to put him on the right path... becoz right now he's drifting...

Level 26
Even if you do not put your name there, the modified version gets into circulation and draws its strength from work you have not done and that was not meant to be public. The author even protected it to avoid such scenarios. Trying to contact the author is the only proper way. You have to consider that other people may steal the imitation again and then disrespect more rules.

Having said that, the questions of lapse of time, publication of rights, ownership are not all clearly solved in the real world either and I do not think myself that pure strictness would make sense. For example, a lot of old maps became unplayable with the 1.24 patch and most of their makers are long gone. There is not an "official" codex either but you see that this site speaks against it and tricking people should not create a lighter perspective on the topic.

And that eta seems totally arbitrary.

Level 4
Uh...I know very well that i disrespect the owner.And i am fan of my ideas not his map.
From his map i want only the terain.I using other maps cause the resource is ready.
Also the terain i have in my mind it will be used when patch will allow 15mb limitation.
As it is now the warcraft the terain of this chinese guy ( Not the link i posted at older post)
is perfect.Also i don't speak chinese.Also translation ( Of google cause is the only 1 i know)Is a disaster.Also the guy is 13 years old since all who saw the map at editor told me that.I need an adult guy who will do something serious and awesome work and actually more "RIGHT".Term which means no bugs glitches and many other stuff that map that been released by chinese guy have.

After all is not neccesary for people to know if anyone willing to help me.Also older version of the specific map that i mess with have unprotected versions.To pick ofcourse any of these versions it will mean more work for the 1 who will help me.

Level 12
you did more disrespect to him by saying
From his map i want only the terain.I using other maps cause the resource is ready.
and
I need an adult guy who will do something serious and awesome work and actually more "RIGHT".

i wouldn't want to copy other people's work unless they give me permission to. his map is on english version, right ? he should be able to speak english too.
if he didn't do something seriously, then you wouldn't gonna remake his map. And ideas are always easy to get, but making it real is a different thing.

Also the guy is 13 years old

yes he is 13 years old, but he could make something that you couldn't :p .
even now you're begging people to remake his map.

Level 4
i wouldn't want to copy other people's work unless they give me permission to. his map is on english version, right ? he should be able to speak english too.
Orly! http://www.epicwar.com/maps/176883/ see your self what more than bugs this nightmare have. ~_~....
if he didn't do something seriously, then you wouldn't gonna remake his map. And ideas are always easy to get, but making it real is a different thing.
True but still.

yes he is 13 years old, but he could make something that you couldn't :p .
D:

Level 4
So.

I see ur ~ moral reasons~ that blocks u from helping me.

Here it is. I found a map which is unprotected from the creator it self and that's visible since it is in a very well condition(triggers etc...).

Anyone will make the map so we play?(Edit) actually!

To do the changes fixes and some adds i was mentioning before.

???

Level 4
I think I can now understand why the other sites you've been have banned you...
Wut? :p
btw I checked the link, that isn't chineese dude...
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Gimme same pills please.:p
Or in a none childrish version:From where dis consclusion came from? o_O

EDIT: Lul...."Link" Not the game.Publisher is protguese....Or propably the specific guy knew some spanish and wrote them.
All the english that exist in game ( 2-3 words/sentences) Are from google translator .......

Moar Edits:
Tried for fun to do an import (Easy thing) and replace a unit (peasant of human race) with a pokemon while everything
failddd.jpg
was well imported and failed.
faillluj.jpg

By follow TOTALLY correctly THIS link

Y there isn't any "spoiler" Thingy to put images in? Or i am that bad that i can't even find it? >.>

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You think you have "terrain and triggers" that can be put together into a map yet you have no idea how to make a map. Whatever you are thinking is not as easy as you think because you have no idea.

If you want people to simply edit a map you did not make then why should they do your changes? Why not make their own changes as they have an opinion equally if not more valid than yours as they can atleast make maps.

Why even edit that map, there are tons of other maps, tons of other games and even real life programming projects they could spend their effort on.

Level 4
You think you have "terrain and triggers" that can be put together into a map yet you have no idea how to make a map. Whatever you are thinking is not as easy as you think because you have no idea.

If you want people to simply edit a map you did not make then why should they do your changes? Why not make their own changes as they have an opinion equally if not more valid than yours as they can atleast make maps.

Why even edit that map, there are tons of other maps, tons of other games and even real life programming projects they could spend their effort on.

OFC!! Imperial! I never said that my opinion is the best.People who edit maps are quite smarter (Or create) I am just a guy who played a map and liked it.It had some bugs which have the need to be fixed ( a lot actually) and when these bugs are fixed in case that this "someone" who will edit the map is fan of the theme will make and some adds as i will suggest them or as he wants them to be.My opinion is propably better on that situation cause i know the map.It's faults bugs glitches and i know very well what need fix and what not.Also i know very well what people like and i know how a map needs to be created so people will like it( at least the category of the specific map).I am very good to giving instructions and creator will tell me if is possible or not.A better idea of his ofcourse it will be at a 1.000% chance accepted!

My opinion is propably better on that situation cause i know the map.It's faults bugs glitches and i know very well what need fix and what not

a mapper can also know them if they play that map or just by looking at the triggers on that map...

Also i know very well what people like and i know how a map needs to be created so people will like it( at least the category of the specific map).

real mappers know that too, very well indeed

I am very good to giving instructions and creator will tell me if is possible or not.A better idea of his of course it will be at a 1.000% chance accepted!

wow, 1.00% chance is very low...

PS: If the map really has lots of bugs as you are saying, you'd need a true fan of that map to fix it. Because I don't think that anyone who is not a fan of that map will be willing to fix lots of bugs...

Level 4
a mapper can also know them if they play that map or just by looking at the triggers on that map...
Then no explanation is needed from me.I'll just give him what ever i got from resources and the unprotected map ( I repeat found map that is unprotected from creator it self. No hurm done).
real mappers know that too, very well indeed
Then the result will overcome my expectations.Even if i don't want many things cause of the 8mb limitation :/.
wow, 1.00% chance is very low...
Lol wut? it's 1k... ~_~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Except why fix this map up and not another one? There are hundreds of other good maps that need work.
That's why i wait mostly from fans to make a reply here >.>
How can you tell someone what to do when you can barely communicate?
Indeed.Thing is that ( I write this for 5th time) as other people (who were busy and couldn't help me) told me , it's very easy my request.Since everything almost is premade and there is only 1 or 2 things to be changed.

Or remade/reworked!

1K? you put a period dude not a comma... 1.000% is equal to 1.0% or 1% or even 1.0000000%... 1K% is 1,000% not 1.000%

OFC!! Imperial! I never said that my opinion is the best.People who edit maps are quite smarter (Or create) I am just a guy who played a map and liked it.It had some bugs which have the need to be fixed ( a lot actually) and when these bugs are fixed in case that this "someone" who will edit the map is fan of the theme will make and some adds as i will suggest them or as he wants them to be.My opinion is propably better on that situation cause i know the map.It's faults bugs glitches and i know very well what need fix and what not.Also i know very well what people like and i know how a map needs to be created so people will like it( at least the category of the specific map).I am very good to giving instructions and creator will tell me if is possible or not.A better idea of his ofcourse it will be at a 1.000% chance accepted!

see? you put 1.000%...

Level 4
1K? you put a period dude not a comma... 1.000% is equal to 1.0% or 1% or even 1.0000000%... 1K% is 1,000% not 1.000%

see? you put 1.000%...

o_O
Y that's the main prob? :)
I thought that the maintain request and subject of the specific thread was .....
Not my mistypos.

EDIT:Not that u care , but i was waiting also (before it close) from warcraft unlimited a good pokemon map in a style of Loap! P.U. :/.Except the end of the forum, i needed a private invatation/code to register and start suggestions as long as it was on development. Pffff! Now the project is in a grave!

mainly because that's the only part of your reply that needs to be replied...

and I agree with DSG (which if I recall correctly, is a rare occurence for me on the wc3 side of this site, so that is a really huge point)

also, If there's a pokemon fan here, he's most probably been doing a pokemon map already on his own...

Level 4
mainly because that's the only part of your reply that needs to be replied...

and I agree with DSG (which if I recall correctly, is a rare occurence for me on the wc3 side of this site, so that is a really huge point)

also, If there's a pokemon fan here, he's most probably been doing a pokemon map already on his own...

Y that's why there is not a single clue in "Projects on Progress" category.

maybe because they have found that it's not really good to make a map like that...

as for me, well you can consider me a fan of pokemon, and personally, I'd rather play the pokemon games or watch the pokemon animes than play a pokemon-themed wc3 map...

and I'd rather make an RPG or a hero arena than make a pokemon map... it's just not worth it...

if I'm ever gonna make a pokemon themed something, I'd rather make it in other engines/makers like RPGMaker so that it will be a stand-alone game rather than relying on wc3 for it to run. But most probably not because of copyright/IP issues...

Level 4
maybe because they have found that it's not really good to make a map like that...

as for me, well you can consider me a fan of pokemon, and personally, I'd rather play the pokemon games or watch the pokemon animes than play a pokemon-themed wc3 map...

and I'd rather make an RPG or a hero arena than make a pokemon map... it's just not worth it...

if I'm ever gonna make a pokemon themed something, I'd rather make it in other engines/makers like RPGMaker so that it will be a stand-alone game rather than relying on wc3 for it to run. But most probably not because of copyright/IP issues...

Saying those while u know how good can be a map on limit of 8mb and there is thousand or hundreds for sure of examples.

Also in fact u didn't want to help from the begin why this SpamPostFest?

Exactly why I'd rather make some other map theme, because they can be much much much greater than a pokemon map...

Why spampostfest? maybe because I want you to learn on how to improve your communicating skills, thinking etc. and guide you into being a more useful member of The Hive... and because you're already there, on the border of wc3 modding yet you seem reluctant to step onwards...

Level 4
Exactly why I'd rather make some other map theme, because they can be much much much greater than a pokemon map...

Why spampostfest? maybe because I want you to learn on how to improve your communicating skills, thinking etc. and guide you into being a more useful member of The Hive... and because you're already there, on the border of wc3 modding yet you seem reluctant to step onwards...

Wut .....Useful wut.....If i had dis brainzzz I would be a moder (look paranoia) not walking arround and giving help to any forum even if this is the ~ HWS ~
Without meaning ofcourse that u don't deserve any help. :) >.>

Communicating skill!
indedawdawdawdawdawdawx.jpg

Im here just for pokemon.For any other (DAT serious) help i know the proper places to do request for help.(even if i don't believe that there is any prob with me :ogre_datass:)

My thinking?
It's wrong?
I , a poor guy came here to make a map request and found that's impossible D:

I said improve not fix... which means there's nothing really wrong with your skills or whatever, but it can be improved...

it's not impossible, especially if you will learn how to create wc3 maps... and maybe that will actually be way faster than waiting for a fan to stumble upon this thread, especially having a title like that...

Level 4
I said improve not fix... which means there's nothing really wrong with your skills or whatever, but it can be improved...
"Improving my skills is not necessary for now"
it's not impossible, especially if you will learn how to create wc3 maps... and maybe that will actually be way faster
I Dun think so!
than waiting for a fan to stumble upon this thread,
It's not the only place that i did request at! I just persist here cause i thought that people is filled with adult and ready for a challenging (or not since i said that is easy) work and mostly kind and ready to aid me even if that take a year or so.
especially having a title like that...
66516520374a16eabb0bz1.jpg

Also i have to admit (Since while i mess with respoding your.....posts i try all maps (pokemon) that i haven't try yet)that there is a big difference and progress from old times to new! o_O

27788119.jpg

98214612.jpg

the title isn't descriptive, no one will know what the topic at first glance... and I assure you, most people won't check threads with undescriptive titles...

you could have done it like, "Help me in making a pokemon map"...

and being an adult (in real-life sense), I realized that there are far more things to do in life than making some pokemon-themed map...

and being an adult (in wc3 modding sense, and maybe game development in general), I've learned that anime-themes unless FULLY REALIZED are not really good in wc3...

seriously, you learning it will be way faster especially when you're willing to wait even more than a year for this to finish (which I guess by that time this thread is already junked)...

Level 4
you could have done it like, "Help me in making a pokemon map"...

Wtf? I know that's hard and that's why noone mess with creation.
Also i love the specific map i want to play.Not to claim it as my own.
I just want to give ideas instructions and how to create it.
I don't even want to see my name to credits or nowhere.
I only want to play :/.When i get brains ( for such things) i will be kindly accept my name at credits but is not that necessary.I want a guy who will make a map "For me" to play not to claim as my own. .......~_~

Learn to read before post "Bro"!

and being an adult, I realized that there are far more things to do in life than making some pokemon-themed map...

megustabymegustaplzd30c.jpg

Request my arrest in fact that is a crime.

There's an age-limit? o_O!
There is old grandpas which ****** with 10-16 years old girls and i getting blamed for anime much collored games! I trying so hard to respect the HWS rules....Don't push me

and being an adult (in wc3 modding sense, and maybe game development in general), I've learned that anime-themes unless FULLY REALIZED are not really good in wc3...
I don't have problem Bro! to bring you hordes of anime fan which burning everyday on warcraft cause they like it so much and is a very good engine to make anime at , as they say it.

seriously, you learning it will be way faster especially when you're willing to wait even more than a year for this to finish (which I guess by that time this thread is already junked)...
How many times do i have to repeat -so ur brain will understand- that i am not smart enough ( or at all if u prefer it ( since u mentioned improvements at my character)) to learn and make alone a map.
Also if it get in junk i will make a new thread!

But really at me is 4:00am I will let you the whole night to think of a good argument.For now i have a great need to get offline!
Cya!

I was talking about your title dude, not the contents of the thread... or maybe a better title if you insist, would be "Fix this map for me"

in our country too, lots of kids play those anime maps [well I was guilty of that too especially on my early hive days], mainly because wc3 is available on computer shops and that you can play it without problems on pirated versions...

anyway, it's all just opinions, you're not required to listen or whatever...

Level 11
instead of arguing here with all of us , i think you should read up some tutorial and try to make that map from SCRATCH or maybe you can post it in the idea factory forum or start after you read some tutorials and post it in the map development forum

Level 4
Dark.

If i bother with world editing.I will produce triggers that DSG might not even dreamed of. ( o_O ) Meaning ofcourse that i want something perfect if i want to get my hands dirty.Easy stuff is not my style.

If people tell me to create entirelly a map like Ultimate dragon ball z or
Parasite 3 and i want to accept the challenge i will learn to maximum.

For now as about the pokemon what ever i want gets over 8mb so i don't even want to mess with it.Now in realistic terms...
How many posts mentioning that my brain can't hold this kind of stuff even if is to make a .... dunno what's the easiest creation for you!

I just can't.( Everything that've been said before the "Now in realistic terms" Is in case i was collegie like ur self and/or a brainiac.Ofcourse to asking things and want stuff perfcet and producing ideas isn't that hard >.>
But for sure to try something alone as the situation is with me ....I just can't
Is 1 of the many (serious)stuff that i can't withstand them.

But ok imma do elsewhere my request with a more proper way.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
If i bother with world editing.I will produce triggers that DSG might not even dreamed of. ( o_O ) Meaning ofcourse that i want something perfect if i want to get my hands dirty.Easy stuff is not my style.
I doubt that is possible considering I can technically create professional software in a variety of languages. When I play games my mind reverse engineers the type of code they might be using.

I moved on from JASS once I discovered how useless it is. Did you know that every name mentioned in JASS is parsed via a hashing algorithm every time you use it?

Level 4
I doubt that is possible considering I can technically create professional software in a variety of languages. When I play games my mind reverse engineers the type of code they might be using.

I moved on from JASS once I discovered how useless it is. Did you know that every name mentioned in JASS is parsed via a hashing algorithm every time you use it?

Ofcourse not(Sorry if u got offended) o_O Anyway i splited these 2 things.
My desires and my brain.I know how the stuff i wanted to be, not that i can do them.Saying that i could make better triggers than you or anyone who is "pro" at it, is because as for now i like triggers very much and the way they work and the result they make ( spells/magic meaning mostly).

Also as about the map....~_~ Y ok it have some bugs but as i playing again without searching systematically it happened by accident to reveal a secret (Which means that there is very complicated secrets that work and is not bugged i just suck at finding them and therefore seeking map reworked for this reason too).Unfortunatly without translation and even the most brainful person can't find and solve chinese riddles, only by luck. :/

Always at most games i was playing secrets had to do something with
"pick item to that circle.Click on it and monster gonna spawn or u gonna aquire his body and ur older monster will dissapear"

The chinese secrets... eh. Thing that i've gone mad with this specific map is that i can't find secrets while i won so many other games (Sotc hard difficulty) Dark souls etc....and playing a lot of puzzles so i wanted to learn secrets of this game too.Since that it's luck and secrets cannot be revealed via editor ( Which is something that i might want more than even the help of a editor to edit the map) im trying to find a solution.

At all my "accident" was to click ( by mistake) an item in a region not in any circle.Mew spawned from nowhere ...... ~_~
Well if china is to make good games (+ bugged There is actually 3 knowing ( easy to fix) bugs) and put the hardest riddles of world of warcraft 3 that can be solved only by luck ( While i spended at all 15 hours in a row before 1 year searching) it's very bad.If i had a perfect translation and had some war-keys to make my brain think it would be more awesome.

.....Found 2 more secrets....(By looking broken english in older versions of poke nation revolution 1.7f)Giratina and mew works perfect!

By the way if the map is unprotected from creator and everything is just fine and there is only 2-3 bugs at this map , is there any chance for any of you to bother and fix em? o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.