• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Which abilities do not interrupt orders ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Could someone please listen them all, again, please ? I cannot find the thread I saved where they were listed.

I know about Berserk, Windwalk, Manashield and Defend, but which else ?

Level 12
Berserk, windwalk, manashield, defend, divineshield, avatar(?), immolation, someitemabilities(I remember using scroll of speed doesnt interrupt orders while playing orc).

I think abilities like roar, fan of knives, howl of terror have casting time but they do not interrupt order so that unit resumes what its doing after completing casting.

Reveal ability from human arcane tower is only point/target spell I know which does not interrupt orders.

Level 33
We need to have a full list stickied.
How about an instant unit-target ability? I can't find one. They say Item Abilities are instant but I read it somewhere that they are only instant when used in an item.

Because the Ability itself is "generated" from the "item" (item do not have delay in casting) whereas if you put the Ability on your Hero, the ability is "generated" from your "hero", in which your Hero has a Cast Point and Backswing Animation <--- This is the cause of your ability not being able to be "instant"-cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.