• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New vJASS Interpreter/Parser/Lexer/Translator

Status
Not open for further replies.

peq

peq

Level 6
I don't know if Wurst is currently running on C or Java or what (it's probably, hopefully Java). Anyways, if it's Java, it wouldn't be too much effort to combine with everything else. As long as everything goes to a common AST, it can all work together :). One of the nasty things is that the grammars have to be combined :( - I love Antlr4, sry -, lol.

It's Java, but I don't think it will be easy to unify everything. Some things are just handled differently in different languages and it is not so easy to map the concepts onto each other. For example modules in vJass are just disguised text macros and modules in Wurst behave differently. Still 90% of the uses are probably the same.

Cokemonkey11

Spell Reviewer
Level 29
meh.gif

congrats

Level 31
i apologize, i haven't put it on github yet

it'll go into this repo

https://github.com/nestharus/JASS

that's where I'll put everything JASS related

you shoulda googled nestharus jass ;p

so everyone, all my stuff is up on github. If you run into any problems, put up an issue and i'll take care of it

if you'd like to keep your stuff updated, go ahead and clone the repo ;)

if you want to contribute, feel free

i haven't gotten the documentation out of bb code yet, but it'll slowly be moving to md

Status
Not open for further replies.