• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Community of DotA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to sum up things for some idiots:

The Dota-Allstars forum is not filled up with spam.There are some really good mods(better than hive's)that always destroy spam.The only time you will see some flame each other is usually on a public "noob" game,where someone dies and his team start yelling at him.

So admit that DotA has a great and expanding community,more than Hive's one.Also I don't think someone can blame DotA.HappyTauren IS credited.The game is funny and entertains millions of people.So stop acting like a 5 year old about DotA.DotA is one of the factors that Wc3 is still alive.Now you log in on B.net and go to custom games.There are about 20 games,10 of them are DotA.Do you think that if DotA didn't exist they would still be 20?

Discuss.

Spammers are not allowed.

Level 13
Well to sum up things for some idiots:

The Dota-Allstars forum is not filled up with spam.There are some really good mods(better than hive's)that always destroy spam.The only time you will see some flame each other is usually on a public "noob" game,where someone dies and his team start yelling at him.

So admit that DotA has a great and expanding community,more than Hive's one.Also I don't think someone can blame DotA.HappyTauren IS credited.The game is funny and entertains millions of people.So stop acting like a 5 year old about DotA.DotA is one of the factors that Wc3 is still alive.Now you log in on B.net and go to custom games.There are about 20 games,10 of them are DotA.Do you think that if DotA didn't exist they would still be 20?

Discuss.

Spammers are not allowed.

Well, I have to agree with 1 thing, mods in there are really good (they aren't bad in here tho)

Level 15
K, I'm going to say this once and only once:

The French have a saying: 'des goûts et des couleurs on ne dispute pas', this means that there is no use in discussing about who is the best, because everybody has the right of liking other things.

Level 16
Well D.o.t.A isn't a bad map. But u say like this 'in costume games u will find 20 games and 10 are D.o.t.A games, yes maybe that is true but u see those people even changed wc3 name to D.o.t.A so they offend blizzard in some ways, and another thing D.o.t.A is a great map if u play it twice in a week and not 24d / 7w ! And if u think that D.o.t.A is the reason why wc3 is alive you are totally wrong there are millions of maps out there u just need to search them.. That is why wc3 is alive Because its not just 1 game its like a lot of games in one game.... and i disagree with En Fuego because everything must be solved even if some like it or some don't cos if that wasn't so the world would be a question mark(?)

Level 15
The world is a question mark. It's full of cases that can compare to this:

Dark v. Light
USA v. Russia
Yankees v. Red Sox
North Korea v. South Korea
Christians (the tree) v. Satanists
Snakes v. Mongooses

The world is littered with these examples. Why can't you just accept that I'm right. I always am.

Level 16
The world is a question mark. It's full of cases that can compare to this:

Dark v. Light
USA v. Russia
Yankees v. Red Sox
North Korea v. South Korea
Christians (the tree) v. Satanists
Snakes v. Mongooses

The world is littered with these examples. Why can't you just accept that I'm right. I always am.

nobody is always right and about your examples well u see one of the sides is always better or stronger than the other.. its just simple a place that has justice wins! And this thread is about Community of D.o.t.A and not of america or russia... but i agree with u on one thing ! and that thing is that we cant do nothing by talking here its pointless.. we will just share our ideas.. and after a while it will pass....!!

Status
Not open for further replies.