• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] Presenting a meele AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello

I recently scripted an AI to add some useful features and would like to present it to others that may want to train against it. It is not finished yet and can be improved on some points, but I currently focus on my map's development and will pause my work on this AI for a short duration.
Race: Night elve

Please report bugs or issues you can find, maybe some of those can be edited.

Remove the ".txt" after the file's name, import it into any testmap you want to play and start this script using triggers for a night elve AI player (example is uploaded as well).
You can also use the "test" function of the AI Editor if you know how to handle it (is much less work).

I also added a testmap and a short replay in which I am playing against this AI on normal. Of course it did not stand any chance, but it already killed one of my mates and also generally wins against all bots on the same level without mass laming. It also won against all AIs except night elve that were one level above, but only in some fortunate games. Thats why i will still focus on its developments since it often lost to really stupid situations.

Attachments

• Piras Nelfbuild2.ai.txt
    32.6 KB · Views: 152
  • AIReplay.w3g
    84.1 KB · Views: 65
  • (2)TerenasStandAI.w3x
    105.1 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.