• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] AI freezing up sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So get this, I am running a melee map style game, where an AI is set to have different units than the players. The AI works, in every mine I've placed, it works. However, sometimes the AI just decides not to build or harvest it's resources. It just creates the units until it no longer wants to build. And from there on, it basically does nothing.

It happens every 1/10 times. It's really annoying me in the fact that when I try to go up against more than 1, it just doesn't work, and the ai doesn't do anything.

Does this happen normally to anyone else? Or is it just me? XD
Anyone got any ideas?

Level 3
This is the trigger, and I forgot to mention that it runs on custom units.
It's not supposed to mine gold either, could that be the problem?

Attachments

• TriggerFalw.JPG
    TriggerFalw.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 116
Level 6
theres. nothing wrong on your triggers is your AI script maybe theres a bad condition/order which i mean you created the AI script and you set which to build first and as you can see the AI stop harvesting gold and lumber right? theres something wrong on your AI script condition. maybe you can post the AI script (which is place in the AI editor) screenshot here. to take a good look in your scripting code.

Status
Not open for further replies.