• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] AI Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
my AI doesn't seem to attack, it will build units but thats it, i have left the attacking tab of the AI editor on default and it doesn't work =/

Level 19
Read what I said in my PM, it was nice of you to ask me. You can't leave the attacking tab to default. You will need target priorites where your units attack and at least two waves. Other is minimum forces wave and other maximum. Initial delay to 0 and repeat waves to 1. Minimum Forces to your minimum attack wave.

Level 3
i've tryed all that jaako, i think i'm just plain screwed, do u want me to send you my map? its pretty big

thanks

Level 19
I don't think I would need your map to fix the AI problem, only the AI but somehow it did not seem to work for me as I said because the AI was totally blank when I opened it. Maybe another person could try opening it for you and see.

Level 3
i got it to work yesterday, it turns out it had something to do with classifying(not AI placement type in the pathing field of units) a unit as "Town Hall", a structure that is, if ANY structure is classified as town hall, and the units sort of hang out halfway between the building they were built in and the town hall unit

so now i got no units classified as town hall, but AI attacks
if any1 can help me find away around this, plz do!

Status
Not open for further replies.