• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Needing another trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
1) Well I wan't a trigger so when a player joins with name "CrackBam" or "Jacob22" or "DenisDedd" or "Playa55" or "Jakkem" or "Luis" or "Crackbon" will automatically get a unit. Well my map is like normal BNet, but the places are setted default and not random. So I wan't it when one of these names joins the player(s) with one of those names will earn a custom builder like Naga or Fel Orc's since they're helpers of the map please note that I don't wan't the place to be changed but stay the same as the place is depends the colour of player, only the builder and starting building.. Well if you make this trigger u have my rep and also anything else i can do for you sir/lady..

2) And a last thing Can you also make a command so when I type 'cameraonme all players (not only blue) locks their cameras on the current selected unit that red has?? Well to let you exactly understand i want the same exactly thing as here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/camera-me-need-help-210172/ the only diffrence I wan't (ALL) players to lock their cameras on me not only blue.

what i want is who ever spends attettion helping me to make a map with this trigger(s) so i copy it/them and paste it/them on my map, thank you for your attettion

Level 19
1) Well I wan't a trigger so when a player joins with name "CrackBam" or "Jacob22" or "DenisDedd" or "Playa55" or "Jakkem" or "Luis" or "Crackbon" will automatically get a unit. Well my map is like normal BNet, but the places are setted default and not random. So I wan't it when one of these names joins the player(s) with one of those names will earn a custom builder like Naga or Fel Orc's since they're helpers of the map please note that I don't wan't the place to be changed but stay the same as the place is depends the colour of player, only the builder and starting building.. Well if you make this trigger u have my rep and also anything else i can do for you sir/lady..

2) And a last thing Can you also make a command so when I type 'cameraonme all players (not only blue) locks their cameras on the current selected unit that red has?? Well to let you exactly understand i want the same exactly thing as here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/camera-me-need-help-210172/ the only diffrence I wan't (ALL) players to lock their cameras on me not only blue.

what i want is who ever spends attettion helping me to make a map with this trigger(s) so i copy it/them and paste it/them on my map, thank you for your attettion

1)
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer Temp_Integer) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Name of (Player(Temp_Integer))) Equal to CrackBam
              • (Name of (Player(Temp_Integer))) Equal to Jacob22
              • (Name of (Player(Temp_Integer))) Equal to DenisDedd
              • (Name of (Player(Temp_Integer))) Equal to Playa55
              • (Name of (Player(Temp_Integer))) Equal to Jakkem
              • (Name of (Player(Temp_Integer))) Equal to Luis
              • (Name of (Player(Temp_Integer))) Equal to Crackban
            • Then - Actions
              • Set Temp_Point = (Center of (Playable map area))
              • Unit - Create 1 Mother Rat for (Picked player) at Temp_Point facing Default building facing degrees
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point)
            • Else - Actions
Notes : You must change temp_point to where your spawning them and ofc change the unit to whatever unit your using.

Name of Player(Temp_Integer))) Is a String Comparison, Player - Player Name than for the the player set Conversion - Convert Player Index to Player than make it Temp_Integer)

2) Can you post your current trigger so i can edit it for all players?

Level 19
thank you for your attettion but as i said can you simply put the triggers on a map? or just make the trigger 2 too and put them both at one map so i copy them and paste them at my own map then

and here for 2)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ing-another-trigger-210211/p....php?id=ngp3wc

1) attached. (NOTE: not tested. im not friends with any of those names)

2) links to hiveworkshop.com/forums/

e/ read your post about anti-spoof. Edited the map so rather than on map initialization it will run when the player enters a password (i left it blank so you can decide what the password is) (if you dont want that, just delete the actions and place in Map Initialzation)

Attachments

• tmap.w3x
    16.8 KB · Views: 39
Level 4
1) attached. (NOTE: not tested. im not friends with any of those names)

2) links to hiveworkshop.com/forums/

e/ read your post about anti-spoof. Edited the map so rather than on map initialization it will run when the player enters a password (i left it blank so you can decide what the password is) (if you dont want that, just delete the actions and place in Map Initialzation)

yeah sure, but you can simply put your name to test it then one of those names again.. anyways still even if it doesnt works thanks for your attettion, i will reply soon gonna test it, thank u2 maker

Level 4
ok i tested illidan's one, well i type the cmd i putted to type and nothing happends

all I did was editing the:

Unit - Create Mur'Gul Slave for (Picked Player) at Temp_Point facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees.

I added Mur'Gul Slave cuz thats what I wan't for those name to have..well IDK you tell me what I can do for you to help you, wan't me to give you the map so you open it up and add the stuff? Oh btw, the map opens in about 30-40 seconds on my computer, it's not anything big mate so..if you wan't just tell me and ill upload it for you, ill test maker's thing soon btw

Level 19
ok i tested illidan's one, well i type the cmd i putted to type and nothing happends

all I did was editing the:

Unit - Create Mur'Gul Slave for (Picked Player) at Temp_Point facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees.

I added Mur'Gul Slave cuz thats what I wan't for those name to have..well IDK you tell me what I can do for you to help you, wan't me to give you the map so you open it up and add the stuff? Oh btw, the map opens in about 30-40 seconds on my computer, it's not anything big mate so..if you wan't just tell me and ill upload it for you, ill test maker's thing soon btw

Picked Player should be Temp_Integer

e/ yeah i made that mistake when i sent you the map. Its temp_integer not picked player

Also, the map that maker gave me works completely fine..? lol

also, please do not double post, just edit your old post

Level 4
IK such things like dont double post etc bcz I have a site too! And I say that ,lol, but you know some times we do that mistake just so we get the attettion so you see new post is there (+Bumping it) and you see all what I/we said, btw Maker's Trigger works completly fine, +rep I will test what you told me to do later Illidan thanks for your attettion anyways as I already said.

Status
Not open for further replies.